Realm Defense: Hero Legends TD - wave spawn freeze

RzzE

Name of Game:Realm Defense:Hero Legends TD

Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk):https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.babeltimeus.legendstd

Version: 1.8.2

What cheat?:  wave spawn freeze

Have you tried cheating this game? Yes, it worked a week ago

What happened?:

you start tournament or endless and search/refine the waves as they increase by spawning creeps. After there was only one adress left, you edit it to 121, and it make the spawn icon freeze, but game time goes on. After you hit the time you need, you change the value back to last wave you fight, click the spawn icon and the spawning continues.

Here is a video how it should look like:

Comments: I Dont know if there were like 120 waves, so the value 121 makes it freeze or if i ***** up something in my phone (i use Parralel Space from last week to be able to play on 2 separate google accounts) so i would really appreciate if someone else can try it and tell me the results. Or the devs changed the waves and thats why the value 121 isnt working no more. Then i need to find out the new value which makes the freeze happen again. Thank you.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived