Deep town hack

• 1 month later...

In mining stations you can hack resources by modify speed and storage of mining. You need to do a group search first value is speed mining (type float) and second value is storage of mine (type dword), type value is dword. After searching tap on modify, select dword values, tap on more, change values on increasing box. After that you will see the mine has more storage. 

For speed of mining I recommend to use following cheat (this cheat is applied to boost mining): you need to do following search 5D;900D;2,5F (is group search, type used is dword), after search you will see only 3 results: 5D is for price of boost (you can modify to a negative number, not smaller than -150k is recommended); 900D is for time effect of boost showed in seconds (I recommend to modify this value on smaller than 120 - equivalent of 2 minutes); 2,5F is for speed of mining (not modify on value bigger than 45k because the game will freeze

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived