shinobi97

Hack Rival Stars Basket Ball Umlimited Gold

Subscribe to more hack game Sinsmedia

I can only hack gold. Maybe you can try it on something else

Edited by shinobi97

hi is this still working? I tired your way. But after I changed all the amount of the result to 999999, I collected the coin from inbox, and the number is not changing. 

@shinobi97  

1 hour ago, paulzeng007 said:

hi is this still working? I tired your way. But after I changed all the amount of the result to 999999, I collected the coin from inbox, and the number is not changing. 

@shinobi97  

Maybe the version has been updated.Maybe the version has been updated. Try to clear the data again and try again

2 hours ago, shinobi97 said:

Maybe the version has been updated.Maybe the version has been updated. Try to clear the data again and try again

Do you have another approach of searching the coin? cause i have no more coin gifts in my inbox :(

6 hours ago, paulzeng007 said:

Do you have another approach of searching the coin? cause i have no more coin gifts in my inbox :(

Clear data and start the game from scratch that's what I do when trying to cheat

45 minutes ago, Dark_Ryu said:

@shinobi97 can you hack fame? I need it..

I just found the gold hack the other still can not hehe. I am still learning about the kind search game guardian

15 hours ago, shinobi97 said:

I just found the gold hack the other still can not hehe. I am still learning about the kind search game guardian

Coins, silver and friend point is easily hackable but i just can't find fame value even with fuzzy search