GG working no more(Iruna Online)

xhenli

5 hours ago, xhenli said:

thanks a lot for this new update 8.31 you guys are awesome!! telling those mmorpg games that no one can stop GG ?

edit .smali as well

If you edit smali , u even can't acces to iruna servers

1 hour ago, jastere said:

If you edit smali , u even can't acces to iruna servers

http://www23.zippyshare.com/v/uGTnQRyS/file.html

here's the mod i tried to re-mod ?

https://dropmb.com/download/511839c8cfc55bcd1dc8061cbd9aa173.html

here's the re-mod and password: ZyNyXume

examine the two apk ^^ i don't really want to teach how i did it cause i'm just a nub not a pro

gonna delete it soon since GG is back

Edited by xhenli

• 10 months later...
On Sat Jul 14 2018 at 6:23 AM, RootSecurity said:

New update of Iruna 2018 4.4.2E :

1.Updated there security.

2.GG versions 8.61.3 below is blocked.

.  Pls fix. Try updating GG to higher version and improve xigncode.Thank You.

@Enyby

Although I've had this method since last update i wanted to make sure it was still working.

So far the only way to get around this is using an old client of iruna before GG was detected hence i used 4.4.1E and then modified the version using the simple apk editor tool and made it 4.4.3E

That way the game would update but it would still use an old game client and i honestly think it's a temporary fix. Sorry for taking so long for posting this i wanted to make sure it was still working plus I'm lazy lmao

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xStD98LB5XzDN0KIozg-bggFh0JN5FyH/view?usp=drivesdk

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/21/2018 at 5:59 AM, Idiotvitamin said:

Although I've had this method since last update i wanted to make sure it was still working.

So far the only way to get around this is using an old client of iruna before GG was detected hence i used 4.4.1E and then modified the version using the simple apk editor tool and made it 4.4.3E

That way the game would update but it would still use an old game client and i honestly think it's a temporary fix. Sorry for taking so long for posting this i wanted to make sure it was still working plus I'm lazy lmao

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xStD98LB5XzDN0KIozg-bggFh0JN5FyH/view?usp=drivesdk

@Idiotvitamin

How do you do that? I decompiled the whole apk and tried to find the versionname but I found nothing.

I am trying to modify the apk of the japanese version. Can you do explain more on changing the versionname?

Edited by LLENN

32 minutes ago, LLENN said:

@Idiotvitamin

How do you do that? I decompiled the whole apk and tried to find the versionname but I found nothing.

I am trying to modify the apk of the japanese version. Can you do explain more on changing the versionname?

Now I changed the version name by editing AndroidManifest.xml and I have alr deleted the new version apk and installed the signed old version apk.

But after that I still got the "delete unnecessary application" prompt after initialized.

Do I need to reinstall bluestacks? 

16 hours ago, LLENN said:

Now I changed the version name by editing AndroidManifest.xml and I have alr deleted the new version apk and installed the signed old version apk.

But after that I still got the "delete unnecessary application" prompt after initialized.

Do I need to reinstall bluestacks? 

Tried that on my android 5.0 phone also (no root on it), and the "delete unnecessary" prompt still comes out.

Are there anything wrong with it? I tried to replace the oldversion files (except smali) with the new version ones.

But still failed to even initialize the app.

• 2 months later...
On ‎8‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 1:09 PM, jastere said:

Fixed

Thanks.

it was a year ago... how did you do it? editing the version number doesn't let get in the game it always says need to update the app

On ‎8‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 9:04 AM, LLENN said:

Are there anything wrong with it? I tried to replace the oldversion files (except smali) with the new version ones.

how do I edit the smali...