GG working no more(Iruna Online)

xhenli

6 hours ago, shinobi97 said:

Have tried setting hide game guardian to yes?

thats not gonna work tried hide feature about 7 months ago i think and while logging in iruna at the same time i tap GG icon boom!! suddenly xigncode triggered but when hide is off i can use GG without a problem wondered why ?

On Wednesday, August 09, 2017 at 9:43 PM, Enyby said:

No.

too bad some clones of GG worked on my game T_T that nub who created Flake GG v8.2.1

Edited by xhenli
i added

1 hour ago, xhenli said:

thats not gonna work tried hide feature about 7 months ago i think and while logging in iruna at the same time i tap GG icon boom!! suddenly xigncode triggered but when hide is off i can use GG without a problem wondered why ?

too bad some clones of GG worked on my game T_T that nub who created Flake GG v8.2.1

This problem is the same as the latest version of Crisis Action. But crisis action can be bypassed with old apk, obb & data. 

Edited by shinobi97

8 hours ago, shinobi97 said:

This problem is the same as the latest version of Crisis Action. But crisis action can be bypassed with old apk, obb & data. 

even though i change package name of latest gg it doesn't work on iruna except some old version of gg cause flake is famous there's a high chance that iruna will block it thats why decided to mod my own

compare to crisis action Iruna Online can't be modified anymore cause you won't be able to login to any of it's servers once it's been modified either unsigned/signed or maybe i just don't really know how cause i'm just a cheater not a programmer

3 hours ago, xhenli said:

even though i change package name of latest gg it doesn't work on iruna except some old version of gg cause flake is famous there's a high chance that iruna will block it thats why decided to mod my own

compare to crisis action Iruna Online can't be modified anymore cause you won't be able to login to any of it's servers once it's been modified either unsigned/signed or maybe i just don't really know how cause i'm just a cheater not a programmer

Do you have data & obb from previous versions? This works for crisis action by installing an old version. 

If installing the latest crisis action from the playstore. The gameguardian will be detected

Maybe this way works for this game

26 minutes ago, shinobi97 said:

Do you have data & obb from previous versions? This works for crisis action by installing an old version. 

If installing the latest crisis action from the playstore. The gameguardian will be detected

Maybe this way works for this game

it works before but not anymore see this

iruna mods (none of this mods work it's been halted since the last version v2.9.x) latest version of iruna right now is v3.9.3 even if you mod the old version of the game which xigncode isn't included yet it will not let you connect to their servers

and btw iruna needs latest obb else it will crash i meant data files not obb

sorry for my bad english ? hope you understand what i am explaining

37 minutes ago, xhenli said:

it works before but not anymore see this

iruna mods (none of this mods work it's been halted since the last version v2.9.x) latest version of iruna right now is v3.9.3 even if you mod the old version of the game which xigncode isn't included yet it will not let you connect to their servers

and btw iruna needs latest obb else it will crash i meant data files not obb

sorry for my bad english ? hope you understand what i am explaining

Means different from crisis action. Crisis action does not force to raise the version. Now crisis action version 2.0.1 and i am use version 2.0 But still get updates through the in-game source download

1 hour ago, Enyby said:

We do not support old versions. And even more so, any mods. Complain to author of mods. They broke something.

i did mod it , u just need to modify the package but : in the version 8.2.1 and less we got this pop up (image 1) ( one say delete unnecessary application) but don't close the app

and with the latest version we got this (image 2) but the game throw us in the launcher menu 

so i was just thinking what changed about version 8.2.1 and above .

Cordially Jastere

Untitled.jpg

bJ7JNf8.png

On 8/13/2017 at 4:39 AM, Enyby said:

Very many things. Obviously, they clung to something that appeared only there. Perhaps these are the names of libraries.

thanks a lot for this new update 8.31 you guys are awesome!! telling those mmorpg games that no one can stop GG ?

On 8/13/2017 at 4:32 AM, jastere said:

i did mod it , u just need to modify the package but : in the version 8.2.1 and less we got this pop up (image 1) ( one say delete unnecessary application) but don't close the app

and with the latest version we got this (image 2) but the game throw us in the launcher menu 

so i was just thinking what changed about version 8.2.1 and above .

Cordially Jastere

Untitled.jpg

bJ7JNf8.png

edit .smali as well