Lua script

LowKee

Question

Hi all.

I'm trying to write a script to search for a group of numbers and edit them, I've spent most of the day looking at the commands and trying them out but I'm not having much luck.

gg.setRanges(gg.REGION_ANONYMOUS)

gg.searchNumber('1053;45;897;702;1053', gg.TYPE_FLOAT, false, gg.SIGN_EQUAL, 0, -1)

h = gg.getResultCount()

if gg.getResultCount()  then 
	gg.getResults(1) 
	gg.editAll('9999999', gg.TYPE_FLOAT)
	goto endall 
	else gg.toast(h) 
	gg.alert('Too many values found, go ingame and change the value, then tap on gameguardian icon again to continue')
	end 

I grabbed a few scripts from the site and have been changing them around to do what I need them to do. As I am working from someones elses script theres a few bits I'm not sure how to change, mainly the getResultCount. The orignal had ==1 which I beleive means, if theres 1 result then Getresults. As there was more than 1 result I took that part out but I'm not sure if thats stopped it from working.

• Administrators

You can use different ways.

For example use restart script. Each run run only one part. User need run it again and again.

Or hide ui and wait while ui not open by user. If user open ui then he want resume sesrch.

@Enybyfor example I have video hack cash motor world. 

This cheat requires us to do two searches. Before changing the value.

Can this be executable to lua script?

Thanks before 

Edited by shinobi97