Help needed with Gladiator Heroes

ngc27

Hello everyone,

I tried editing Gladiator Heroes with GG and succeeded editing gems, resources, xp & item xp.

What I can't edit, is the user ranking (only mine) and character's data (attack, defense, damage etc..).

I don't think that it should be hard to do it, it's just that my hacking abilities are basis.

If anyone can help me, that would be great!

thanks in advance,

ngc

3 hours ago, srgamerio said:

How do you hack gladiator xp?

The xp is summing up. So to find the actual value, you need to search the sum of all the xp your character gained till its current level 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 2017/8/7 at 11:08 AM, ngc27 said:

The xp is summing up. So to find the actual value, you need to search the sum of all the xp your character gained till its current level 

HI, ngc27 , How to search the correct value? 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/11/2017 at 10:13 AM, Simba2017 said:

HI, ngc27 , How to search the correct value? 

sory to reply. gems and some item like key show at dword. just search value and see value change then edit it. game will freeze, then reopen.

• 3 months later...
On 8/6/2017 at 11:08 PM, ngc27 said:

Does this still work?

The fastest way for gem hack is when your rewards show 290 gold 85 wood and 2 gems search 2;85;290::49 dword then refine search by 2 increment by one all value select the one that has changed and change it to 2123456789 do the battle and that will be the rewards for gems still working on the level up for character but the gems buy anything in the game 

I'm trying to see if i can get a hold of like 3 or 2 different book of experience for example 400 and 500 exp giver then type both and see if i get the 500 one changed

BTW i got the orb hacked aswell

Edited by RealJaguar

OK EXP hack I go works with the book of experience. From the Gladiator status

goto the inventory where you can use a potion and stuff like that and look at the book of experience's exp amount,
search it with float 

Change all the digits then check and there, it's changed

Now use it on any hero. I suggest changing back the values back to what they were...idk what it can change if u leave it like that

On 5/25/2018 at 9:18 AM, RealJaguar said:

I'm trying to see if i can get a hold of like 3 or 2 different book of experience for example 400 and 500 exp giver then type both and see if i get the 500 one changed

BTW i got the orb hacked aswell

How do you hack the orb?