Asphalt 8: Airborne - hack events (Career, Tags, F1, Mastery, R&D, EDD, Championship, World Tour)

Enyby

Can you make the script more legit.

We should be able to choose what time you win the game automatically in events.

Instead of 00:00:00, how can we win at 00:40:00 ?

Is there any other way to win at 40 other than script?

Please Reply! It's very urgent

Edited by Gaurav_

30 minutes ago, Enyby said:

Impossible. 0 time because 0 lap. There no time at all.

Any other way. Like 

1.Freezing the time

2.Slow down timer

3. Edit the timer

I want to have 1 lap in exactly 43 seconds.

Some people have done it in the events.

I am ready to do anything for this. I have a bet with my friends.?

Edited by Gaurav_

• 9 months later...

Asphalt 8. In the version 4.2.01 lua script 1.3.1 version script does not work but the test is not progressing please help on this topic and also can not find the codes for vehicles that are currently up to date, please also help for it

Somehow the failure is linked directly on (and only) modify number of players.I tried some variation of this LUA code, and had that nasty progess issue only when I modified number of players. So I guess when the script reduce the number of players from 6~8 to 0, something bad happens with the QC too... And the really bad part is that when there is no "0" (as 0 players) to search, there is no QC to find too (I could only find maximum 7 from ~47) so not enough to make 100 QC.

What I tried to do further, was to change the number of players from 6~8 to 1 and guess what? The QC progress loaded 1 QC point to progress bar. Anyway if I want 30 QC i will have to race against 29 players too...

Only we could do is to cross our finger to hope and trust again in Enyby's know-how brilliant mind...GG_2019-04-11-23-34-15.thumb.png.f90aac7c81241e987f578fd838d40737.png

Edited by MarcAlexandruBu
English

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

@Enyby i am will to do a hack on championship online. You can say its for research purpose. My question is will get banned? If so how can i get unbanned? Lucky patcher says to upgrae my or root is not stable but my SpuerSU is at it latest & updating root is out of question. Should i unroot & root my device again?

Edited by fuziwara

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...