Asphalt 8: Airborne - hack events (Career, Tags, F1, Mastery, R&D, EDD, Championship, World Tour)

Enyby

• Administrators

Asphalt 8: Airborne - hack events (Career, Tags, F1, Mastery, R&D, EDD, Championship, World Tour)

Hack all possible events.

Automatically win all races, include championship.

Career, Tags, F1: Get 5 star on every race. All events need only Dodge Dart. All season unlocked. 9 season no need maxed car.

Mastery: Erased rank limits for all cars.

Mastery, EDD, R&D, championship, world tour load into memory only if you open it. So you need run script on the screen of mastery, EDD, R&D, championship, world tour if you want hack it. 

R&D: Every race get you 100 QC, which allow close each test from one key.

EDD: All events fixed and win automatically.

Championship: All events fixed and win automatically.

World Tour: All events fixed and win automatically.

Video:

Asphalt 8: Airborne - hack events (Career, Tags, F1, Mastery, R&D, EDD, Championship) - lua script - GameGuardian

• Administrators

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzbthAmxbbdqM3hEMDU4SDd1MXM/view?usp=drivesdk

It's a very useful and a very good thing, but I want to remind all user, PLEASE DON'T HACK ON ONLINE EVENT !!! 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzbthAmxbbdqS0h1WmgtUnhIWmM/view?usp=drivesdk

I never mind, because I think I can replay and hack it all back, of coarse not on online...

ROFL. Of course you get ban. You send to public board time 0 and laps 0. What you expected?

Also you can write to support "I use hacks, please ban me". This be same as above.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...