Rival Stars Basketball

Plap

13 hours ago, epheich said:

Yes. Now I am trying to do the vip and the lvl thing that I do not get although the silver and the friend points were made but when it spends it goes a little crazy the first time the 2 worked ... hahaha it was not millions, it is only thousands but the gold goes perfect and if you freeze the values sometimes it freezes and you can give it many times. well I keep trying the VIP and the level if you can help me please.

Okay ill check if i can do something about the vip later

10 hours ago, epheich said:

Ok wait you. Ty.

Looks like vip aint possible but i managed to do level search for your level with the auto search option and encrypted value (the one before the DWORD "First option" then keep leveling up and search for your level everytime you do also when there are a few values left like 12 values then edit all of them to the lowest or highest value just keep messing with them until you get it right 

On 27/9/2019 at 21:56, Nextro said:

Parece que vip no es posible, pero logré hacer una búsqueda de nivel para su nivel con la opción de búsqueda automática y el valor cifrado (el que está antes de la "Primera opción" DWORD, luego sigo subiendo de nivel y busco su nivel cada vez que lo hace también cuando hay un quedan pocos valores como 12 valores y luego edítalos todos al valor más bajo o más alto, solo sigue jugando con ellos hasta que lo hagas bien 

I was banned from the game or that seems I can no longer play multiplayer makes me connection error, but until yesterday I was playing online, weird ... but will not be tested with another account to see what level each level I upload automatic search? example: lvl 1 auto encrypted search, lvl 2 next search ?.