HELP! NOTHING FOUND ON 3 OFFLINE GAMES!

HVC

Hi devs ! I need help cuz i can't find the values in 3 games that i have ! Is some problem with my device? (Galaxy S4 9505 - Android 5.0.1) 

The games:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.LeSquare.CStrike2 (try change the money)

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.csgoonline.counterterroriststrikebulletgun (money too)

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ansangha.drdriving (try change gold, coins or points)

Thank for some help!

P.S.: The problem is after some filter searchs to refine results, the final is a empty result list!

If you lazy, just saying it here if you want, try the first, if you didn't get results, try the next one, and go on... 

1_try searching as Encrypted by enable "Encrypted" checkbox

2_try "Auto" Search mode to search everywhere

3_try searching more regions (not "Bad" or "dangerous" ones)

4_try using the fuzzy search with increased/decreased

5_try using fuzzy search with ONLY changed/unchanged

6_if none got you results, you may request so experts help.

Thanks for "lazy"! If i posted for help in the devs app website, is cuz i tried everything u told!

In the first game i find the value with encrypted and caution to not refine search list! But the last 2 games i don't get nothing! Only a empty result list after some "filter" clicks!

So yeah, the "lazy" guy needs experts help!

Thnk U!

P.S.: I think that the solution will be the XOR method! But i need a more detailed specific explanation for me about this search mode! I already watched the tutorials in this forum about XOR search , but still no understand it!

50 minutes ago, HVC said:

Thanks for "lazy"! If i posted for help in the devs app website, is cuz i tried everything u told!

In the first game i find the value with encrypted and caution to not refine search list! But the last 2 games i don't get nothing! Only a empty result list after some "filter" clicks!

Thnk U!

P.S.: I think that the solution will be the XOR method! But i need a more detailed specific explanation for me about this search mode! I already watched the tutorials in this forum about XOR search , but still no understand it!

That's because many come here ask help when didn't tried all methods, No offence ofcourse.

I'm not a very EXPERT guy here anyway, I will try them tonight.

1 hour ago, HVC said:

It's not about "who ask is lazy"

It's about "being lazy to head to the FAQ and get TL;DR"

And so the guy/girl may ask again.

That was just to avoid such a thing.

I apologize if there have been a misunderstanding.

You have been judging me as lazy without even knowing if I did or did not do the procedures that you mentioned.

I came from SB tools Game Hacker and I already managed to cheat several games with him! In particular 2 games online we know is almost impossible, and One of them was the SIM CYTY changing even my rank in the multiplayer competitions, as well as money, and coins, diamonds, keys and everything else that is stored on the server, with the tricks that the average user could not use using the same GH app! So I'm not new at using apps to cheat games! I just stopped using GH because, UNFORTUNATELY, it does not work on Lollipop and I do not want to install a custom ROM that ALWAYS comes with many bugs! So Game Guardian is my only option!

I m here cuz i tried all normal usual searching modes! But the exclusives modes of GG i dont know how to do! 

I just need a detailed lessonS (practical examples ) about  XOR search method, which for me still a endless mystery!

But, for now, i will wait for results  of your try!

PEACE!!!

Edited by HVC

18 minutes ago, HVC said:

You have been judging me as lazy without even knowing if I did or did not do the procedures that you mentioned.

I came from SB tools Game Hacker and I already managed to cheat several games with him! In particular 2 games online we know is almost impossible, and One of them was the SIM CYTY changing even my rank in the multiplayer competitions, as well as money, and coins, diamonds, keys and everything else that is stored on the server, with the tricks that the average user could not use using the same GH app! So I'm not new at using apps to cheat games! I just stopped using GH because, UNFORTUNATELY, it does not work on Lollipop and I do not want to install a custom ROM that ALWAYS comes with many bugs! So Game Guardian is my only option!

I m here cuz i tried all normal usual searching modes! But the exclusives modes of GG i dont know how to do! 

I just need a detailed lessonS (practical examples ) about  XOR search method, which for me still a endless mystery!

But, for now, i will wait for results  of your try!

PEACE!!!

? my bad, had No intention to do such a thing.

But I think again you misunderstood it a bit, I meant lazy not as "being stupid or noob or anything like that"

I meant "being lazy to go to the faq" that Enyby mentioned, go above, see the scenario this way:

You wanted help

Enyby replied and guided you to a place full of description

I said" if you are lazy" by meaning if lazy to go to the FAQ and read that all, you can try these, as it's somehow a simple and compressed of what is there.

Anyway, I will try the games and update you.

Again I apologize for that.

Peace and cheers.

11 hours ago, HVC said:

Now i understand you! English is not my native language and i traslate wrong your idea!

Sorry for my mistake!

Nah, don't be sorry.

It happened to me too.

I'm having a bad error on my ROM.

Bootloops, sudden Freeze and restart, etc..

Have to flash another one, can't rty them yet, sorry.