ABT gems stuck at 0 after buying event gear!

Dante6676

Question

After following a hacking guide on YouTube for GameGuardian, I had insanely high values all the three main types of currencies. But after I hacked event curriencies and bought some event gear accessories, my gems value got stuck at 0! It won't even go up! When I try to buy anything costing gems with my stuck gem value, the "not enough gems" popup appears asking me to buy 5200 gems. That even happens when attempting to buy something for 1 gem! Can someone please help me fix this? I know that all the currency values are Dword values. The other currencies are fine.

Screenshot_20170731-092435.png

2 answers to this question

You may had modified the value to a very large value, that made the value to reset and become zero.

I had faced such thing, you may clear the game data and start again OR earn some gems and hack it again, but this time, modify it to 10K and FREEZE it.

22 hours ago, Backlift said:

You may had modified the value to a very large value, that made the value to reset and become zero.

I had faced such thing, you may clear the game data and start again OR earn some gems and hack it again, but this time, modify it to 10K and FREEZE it.

Trying this. Due to the gem value is "unknown" it is hard to do this. I tried to fuzzy scan Dword values when my gems increased then tried to freeze the values to 10K but that didn't work. My save is cloud linked to my Facebook account so I will lose cloud functionality if I want to start over locally not cloudsaved since I will not want this save file back if this cannot be fixed. I could instead wait until Facebook might lose my save data, then start over. Updating the game, didn't fix it. 

Archived