SuperHack for Crisis Action

Aufar_R

• 4 weeks later...
1 minute ago, geribaldi said:

How to use the anticheatexploit?

Basically, this is the process of using the anti hack detection exploit :

1. Trigger "Hack Detected" toast by using hacks or bugs. (In my video, I use Trench map bug).

2. When the toast is triggered, go to homescreen quickly.

3. Time jump with input at least 5 minutes. (5:0 or 300)

4. Go back to the game.

5. Enjoy.

Having 'game dead' problems? Your RAM might be not enough or your phone isn't in prime condition.

2 minutes ago, geribaldi said:

Do we need to do this step one time or more times depends from detection?

Nope. Each game session only requires one time process.

You must reactivate the exploit/trick each time the game is closed.

Yeah i know. I tryed to use timejump without "go to desktop" (my phone is to fast, there is no time to go to desktop without that the game closes) and it works too.

Sometimes i get a "security error message where you must close the game"

Good job sir. Only aimbot didnt work, gamecrash

• 2 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, qingfengbuzhixi said:

I can not cause toast or a hacker can not trigger toast.Chinese person. I may be under the wrong version of the game.You can tell me your country or your game package package package name

This week's patch pretty much changed everything.

Hack detected toasts are removed. There are no need for using anti detection anymore.

Process name = com.herogames.gplay.crisisaction or com.herogames.gplay.crisisactionsa

Version = Anything starting than 291. And less than 341.

12 minutes ago, VortexInfinity said:

Need update for new version

As long as you're running v2.0 of the app you're good to go.

But yes, Time Jump is going to be removed.

1 hour ago, Aufar_R said:

本周的补丁几乎改变了一切。

黑客检测到的烤面包被删除。没有必要再使用防检测了。

流程名称= com.herogames.gplay.crisisaction或com.herogames.gplay.crisisactionsa

版本=任何起始比291.而小于341。

只要你运行的应用程序的v2.0,你很好去。

但是,时间跳转将被删除。

Thank you.Then it is this game is China. There are a lot of cheating before. There are now more than 3.0. So almost no one can cheat.But I took our previous cheating method to try to cheat your country's game version. In our own country, your version is very low, so many can do it, but there is one that is not to change the firearms.I do not know if you know that the change is to be successful, but only to stand alone. Online Battle will cause a flashback. Can you solve it? Such as AK47 (code: 403061) to change Rage dragon awp (606015) [DWORD], I hope you can solve the game to play pvp mode flash back to the main interface of the problem.SCR_20170912_174022_s01.mp4未命名1

1 hour ago, qingfengbuzhixi said:

Thank you.Then it is this game is China. There are a lot of cheating before. There are now more than 3.0. So almost no one can cheat.But I took our previous cheating method to try to cheat your country's game version. In our own country, your version is very low, so many can do it, but there is one that is not to change the firearms.I do not know if you know that the change is to be successful, but only to stand alone. Online Battle will cause a flashback. Can you solve it? Such as AK47 (code: 403061) to change Rage dragon awp (606015) [DWORD], I hope you can solve the game to play pvp mode flash back to the main interface of the problem.SCR_20170912_174022_s01.mp4未命名1

Much like diamond hacks, weapon hacks are not connected nor synchronised to the server.

Server-sided games like CA checks things like this so hacks like this won't work at all.

This is not the case. Crisisaction can be changed. It is not like a diamond sync in the server. Previously this game in China to modify the firearms is very common. Can play the challenge mode. You can also play biochemical mode. Weapons have modified weapons Damage and features. Not just changed the appearance of the gun. Give you a link http://www.soku.com/m/y/video?q=%E5%85%A8%E6%B0%91%E6% 9E% AA% E6% 88% 98% E6% 94% B9% E6% 9E% AA & f = 1 ¹ = 140200000000000 __% E5% 85% A8% E6% B0% 91% E6% 9E% AA% E6% 88% 98% E6% 94% B9 & _rp = 1505245837425WU55vZ Maybe you want to hang China vpn

8 hours ago, Aufar_R said:

很像钻石黑客,武器黑客没有连接或同步到服务器。

像CA这样的服务器端游戏检查这样的东西,所以这样的黑客根本就不会工作。

8 hours ago, Aufar_R said:

很像钻石黑客,武器黑客没有连接或同步到服务器。

像CA这样的服务器端游戏检查这样的东西,所以这样的黑客根本就不会工作。

• 5 months later...