Heroes Infinity: Gods Future Fight

Dark_Ryu

Name of Requested File: Heroes Infinity: Gods Future Fight

Link To Download: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.divmob.heroesinfinity&hl=in

Is the game server-sided: This game can be played offline

Comments: I try to hack but lead to crashing the game

Need hack: gold, gem, key, stamina and others

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/13/2017 at 9:16 PM, Tiennhu89 said:

Dont try replace it. Try "add" optione in GG. Good luck.

Are you saying this because you were successful with adding instead of replace or are you just guessing?

4 hours ago, Tiennhu89 said:

Yeah. I succeed with it and maybe u can too.

Instead of being cryptic help others learn how you did it by providing steps.  Or atleast giving a starting point.  Otherwise anything you say isn't true.

On 19/8/2017 at 1:54 AM, afarina1 said:

Instead of being cryptic help others learn how you did it by providing steps.  Or atleast giving a starting point.  Otherwise anything you say isn't true.

14 hours ago, absolutenothing said:

is this still working? anything for update? where and what to edit pls put a guide :) ty in advance

1-Seach value that u want to mod ofcourse.

2-When u find it, use option "try add , not replace ... " in GG. I dont remember exactly its name option. U will see it when u try edit that value. I have no game on my phone now so cant show u.

13 hours ago, Tiennhu89 said:

1-Seach value that u want to mod ofcourse.

2-When u find it, use option "try add , not replace ... " in GG. I dont remember exactly its name option. U will see it when u try edit that value. I have no game on my phone now so cant show u.

yeah I searched the value, dword doesnt work on add or replace value. I used auto search to find value at first thats what I found.. is it encrypted value though?? if u have time pls show steps. even without pic or video.. sample

step 1: find value want to edit(gold 8900 dword)

step 2: find its increament/decrement value of what u want to edit (gold 1000 dword)

step 3: add value on what u want to edi (gold 10000000 dword check the add to value)

it changed to its visual but. real value doesnt

2 hours ago, absolutenothing said:

yeah I searched the value, dword doesnt work on add or replace value. I used auto search to find value at first thats what I found.. is it encrypted value though?? if u have time pls show steps. even without pic or video.. sample

step 1: find value want to edit(gold 8900 dword)

step 2: find its increament/decrement value of what u want to edit (gold 1000 dword)

step 3: add value on what u want to edi (gold 10000000 dword check the add to value)

it changed to its visual but. real value doesnt

Sr guys. Wrong game. :)

• 1 year later...

Screenshot_2018-09-07-17-07-23.png?width

i could only find out how to hack the money and gems 

1) you search the money you have in dword 
Screenshot_2018-09-07-16-54-56.png?width
2) you do a quest to earn some money to change the value of it and you keep doing it 'till there's only 3 values left 
Screenshot_2018-09-07-16-55-42.png?width
3) there should be 2 values with the address nearly the same, you go to the other one. In my exemple it's "6B42FA28"
Screenshot_2018-09-07-16-56-06.png?width
4) the 3 values above the address "6B42FA28" you went to are the important one. i didn't figure out how they work but if you don't edit all of them with a plausible value the game crash.
Screenshot_2018-09-07-16-57-04.png?width

now that you have those 3 values what you should do is either freeze (it crashed for me when i keep using money fastly) or you can save the values and edit them back to the initial values before you bought anything. since i didn't figure out how those 3 values work i can't help you have the amout of money you want but you shouldn't have any trouble with money since you won't lose anymore now. 

for gems it works the same way as money and you can use the same 3 values you have for money for gems too so you won't have to earn gems like money.
and you can find it just below the address  "6B42FA28" if it's not you can just search it the same way as for money.

i'm sorry for my bad english so if you don't understand anything you can just ask me in detail and i hope it'll help you. 

• 5 years later...