They Detected GG :)

XaXa

Dear GameGuardian, in the recent of Toram Online update they blocked GameGuardian, it cannot be played if GG was installed, can you fix this in future update? thanks :)

• Moderators
50 minutes ago, XaXa said:

Dear GameGuardian, in the recent of Toram Online update they blocked GameGuardian, it cannot be played if GG was installed, can you fix this in future update? thanks :)

Detects its installed or running? 

If running, then xprivacy. 

If installed, you can use xprivacy, rootcloak or look into renaming gg files (not recommended) 

1 hour ago, NoFear said:

Detects its installed or running? 

If running, then xprivacy. 

If installed, you can use xprivacy, rootcloak or look into renaming gg files (not recommended) 

It detects both while running and installed :) , I used XPrivacy, ticked all I can tick under System, no works, it detects while running, I used GG's feature "Hide GG from game", still detects.

If I uninstalled GG, it runs as usual, (with XPrivacy locking System Permissions ticked on).

Should I block something else in XPrivacy? I dont want to deoriginate GameGuardian by modding/renaming files in it xD 

• Moderators
4 hours ago, XaXa said:

It detects both while running and installed :) , I used XPrivacy, ticked all I can tick under System, no works, it detects while running, I used GG's feature "Hide GG from game", still detects.

If I uninstalled GG, it runs as usual, (with XPrivacy locking System Permissions ticked on).

Should I block something else in XPrivacy? I dont want to deoriginate GameGuardian by modding/renaming files in it xD 

Under system in xprivacy, towards bottom, you'll have installed app and running app I can't remember them exactly. Have you used root cloak? 

There is a "View" section under "System", I ticked all I can tick under it but still the same, Toram force closes with pop up notification if GG is running, and yes I used Root Cloak also, I wonder what part they scanned over the phone in results that they detected GG, I grabbed a modded GG but it's useless because the group search feature isn't applied in the mod. I think i'll just wait for the next update :D 

Under system in xprivacy, towards bottom, you'll have installed app and running app I can't remember them exactly. Have you used root cloak? 

There is a "View" section under "System", I ticked all I can tick under it but still the same, Toram force closes with pop up notification if GG is running, and yes I used Root Cloak also, I wonder what part they scanned over the phone in results that they detected GG, I grabbed a modded GG but it's useless because the group search feature isn't applied in the mod. I think i'll just wait for the next update :D 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Dear GameGuardian, in the recent of Toram Online update they blocked GameGuardian, it cannot be played if GG was installed, can you fix this in future update? This issue again :(

• 4 months later...
  • Administrators

Of course. Put cursor in the end of the unwanted text. In this case "Game detected by Gameguardian". Press backspace on keyboard until unwanted text complete deleted.

In your case it must be

"Dear Gameguardian, is it possible to remove something like that?"