Crashlands v1.2.16 Hack Script by Backlift

Backlift

Crashlands v1.2.16 Hack Script by Backlift

Hack Script for items.

INFO:

1_ This script is not optimised for Readability and learning, use Simple Hack Script by Backlift for learning lua and testing things out if you are a beginner.

2_ It may be possible to hack other things with it (like health...) but not tested, has a cap, may crash.

3_ you MAY get game crash sometimes (game mechanism is sensitive to changes), don't worry, restart the game and try again.

FAQ:

Q: Why 9000?

A: because game has a cap of item (65535) and I got some crashes about items having too much values (32000 and 12000), seems under 10K is safe, so I set it to 9K

Q: What happens if I set values to 1 million or more?

A: game can only save items upto 65535 number, it won't save, and next time you resume game and pick one of that item and it goes 65536...game crashes.

• Administrators
47 minutes ago, Backlift said:

Sometimes GG may not change the values (the script is OK...) you may tap on GG icon and manually edit the found Values

Describe coniditions when value changes not work.

13 minutes ago, Enyby said:

Describe coniditions when value changes not work.

Script finishes with no errors but values don't change, by tapping on GG icon the values are unaffected ( if it was 6, it is still 6) and I may manually edit it.

Script is fine, you may check.

Most of the times works, sometimes don't.

Edit: I once even encountered that script finished with no error but edited only 1 value of 3 found Values, I used "editAll" command.

8 minutes ago, Enyby said:

Not fine. You forgot call gg.getResults(count). So gg not always load results before you call editAll.

You mean I edit this:

if gg.getResultCount() <= 3 then gg.editAll('9000', gg.TYPE_DOUBLE)

To this:?

if gg.getResultCount() <= 3 then

gg.getResults(3)

gg.editAll('9000', gg.TYPE_DOUBLE)

If yes, will there be a problem (for gg.getResults(3)) if results are less than 3? Because found Values may be 1 or 2 or 3.

• 7 months later...