i need help regarding to game cheating where should i post?

pletan

i don't want to be leecher so i'm starting to learn how to cheat mobile game by self. the first game for my research is final fantasy brave exvius. it's online mobile game. it has server to validate every action. like every online game this will be very hard to be hacked or cheat except we do injection to the server (sql injection, parameter injection or whatever). as i'm new and my knowledge about this stuff very limited, i can't do injection because you know need to capture packet data to figuring out where their API server web address. Even i know they use amazon server from simple cmd command netstat -ano i choose different way to hack this game. my idea is:

i found that if i can jump to the next action this game could be cheat easily. the problem is i don't know how to jump the instruction using game guardian nor i'm not willing to learn modding apk file. some action in this game will need connected to the server to validate our data in their database when the request is valid they send "true" command feedback to the game so the game would show player with the next valid action How can i jump the validation action to the server so it will always send "true" command to the client and i can jump to the next action? can this possible with game guardian? or i need to mods apk?

i don't know where should i post this question so i post here.

Thanks beforehand

• Administrators
10 minutes ago, pletan said:

How can i jump the validation action to the server so it will always send "true" command to the client and i can jump to the next action? can this possible with game guardian?

No, with GG you can not do this.

11 minutes ago, pletan said:

or i need to mods apk?

I think - yes.

1 hour ago, Enyby said:

No, with GG you can not do this.

I think - yes.

alright that will be very2 hard if i should modding this game. Any other option to cheat server side game besides jumping instruction? of course only with game guardian.

Thanks m8

3 hours ago, pletan said:

i don't want to be leecher so i'm starting to learn how to cheat mobile game by self. the first game for my research is final fantasy brave exvius. it's online mobile game. it has server to validate every action. like every online game this will be very hard to be hacked or cheat except we do injection to the server (sql injection, parameter injection or whatever). as i'm new and my knowledge about this stuff very limited, i can't do injection because you know need to capture packet data to figuring out where their API server web address. Even i know they use amazon server from simple cmd command netstat -ano i choose different way to hack this game. my idea is:

i found that if i can jump to the next action this game could be cheat easily. the problem is i don't know how to jump the instruction using game guardian nor i'm not willing to learn modding apk file. some action in this game will need connected to the server to validate our data in their database when the request is valid they send "true" command feedback to the game so the game would show player with the next valid action How can i jump the validation action to the server so it will always send "true" command to the client and i can jump to the next action? can this possible with game guardian? or i need to mods apk?

i don't know where should i post this question so i post here.

Thanks beforehand

Trying to hack an online Game is Not possible Because Those game don't save the data on local host and GG can only manipulate the local host data.

Even if you try to do so the value will be changed for few seconds and then when the server  comes to know that data has been changed it ends the session and force to restart a new session, trying to do so is just a waste of time.

And sometimes if server comes to know that you are trying to hack the data, it can ban you for trying to do so.

5 hours ago, Enyby said:

GG not work with any server-side data.

3 hours ago, ankit007 said:

Trying to hack an online Game is Not possible Because Those game don't save the data on local host and GG can only manipulate the local host data.

Even if you try to do so the value will be changed for few seconds and then when the server  comes to know that data has been changed it ends the session and force to restart a new session, trying to do so is just a waste of time.

And sometimes if server comes to know that you are trying to hack the data, it can ban you for trying to do so.

Hi guys i know GG is just software to manipulate memory just like cheat engine and will not work for server side game but in  some situation online game can be hacked with GG moreover if there's a legit glitch on the game. We can use this to manipulate BUG. I just curious why people can do this https://www.epicnpc.com/forums/994-Final-Fantasy-Brave-Exvius-FFBE-Accounts i thought they use GG but i might be wrong. 

• Moderators
5 minutes ago, pletan said:

Hi guys i know GG is just software to manipulate memory just like cheat engine and will not work for server side game but in  some situation online game can be hacked with GG moreover if there's a legit glitch on the game. We can use this to manipulate BUG. I just curious why people can do this https://www.epicnpc.com/forums/994-Final-Fantasy-Brave-Exvius-FFBE-Accounts i thought they use GG but i might be wrong. 

Sometimes with those they use Fiddler or Charles Proxy. 

I would look into these programs. 

On 7/24/2017 at 9:45 AM, pletan said:

found that if i can jump to the next action this game could be cheat easily. the problem is i don't know how to jump the instruction using game guardian nor i'm not willing to learn modding apk file. some action in this game will need connected to the server to validate our data in their database when the request is valid they send "true" command feedback to the game so the game would show player with the next valid action How can i jump the validation action to the server so it will always send "true" command to the client and i can jump to the next action? can this possible with game guardian? or i need to mods apk?

This is possible if the request and respond are in plain-text format.

However, I don't think your hacks will actually take effect in server...you are manipulating your app, you don't really get "true" from server, but you may try it.

You need 2 Android phones and both rooted:

1_ Device 1 works as a modem, install Zanti on it and run Ztether.

2_ Device 2 is the one having the game

3_ Play with device 2 while connected to device 1 and intercept packets using (zpacket editor) 

4_ when you found out the "true" respond, copy it and use it when needed by replacing it on other packets.

Just to let you know the thing you wanted is possible, again, I don't know if it really works as a hack.

9 hours ago, Backlift said:

This is possible if the request and respond are in plain-text format.

However, I don't think your hacks will actually take effect in server...you are manipulating your app, you don't really get "true" from server, but you may try it.

You need 2 Android phones and both rooted:

1_ Device 1 works as a modem, install Zanti on it and run Ztether.

2_ Device 2 is the one having the game

3_ Play with device 2 while connected to device 1 and intercept packets using (zpacket editor) 

4_ when you found out the "true" respond, copy it and use it when needed by replacing it on other packets.

Just to let you know the thing you wanted is possible, again, I don't know if it really works as a hack.

thanks m8 for enlightening me