XOR search Guide - GG 8.29.0+

NoFear

4 hours ago, HVC said:

But what search type i use to do this search? XOR? Dword? Can you give some "training find xor app" or a game that , following fews of your steps, i will easy get success... just to i say " Yes! Finally i understand xor search!"

T U !!! :)

The search type is different for every game. For example, when I was using Xor search method in Realm Defense TD, I searched with DWORD and I was not having any success with it. It didn't even enter my mind to switch search type until someone pointed out that I switch to DOUBLE and they learned it through TRIAL AND ERROR.

So yeah, about what search type you need to use, you have to go through trial and error. And one of the easier examples for xor searching is with HAWK: Freedom Squad.

• Moderators
7 hours ago, HVC said:

But what search type i use to do this search? XOR? Dword? Can you give some "training find xor app" or a game that , following fews of your steps, i will easy get success... just to i say " Yes! Finally i understand xor search!"

T U !!! :)

Dword would be a good place to start. 

The games I listed in the OP, install a couple of those. 

Since you know they use it. 

That was the purpose of the list of games. You can install them and try it.

3 hours ago, EichZen said:

The search type is different for every game. For example, when I was using Xor search method in Realm Defense TD, I searched with DWORD and I was not having any success with it. It didn't even enter my mind to switch search type until someone pointed out that I switch to DOUBLE and they learned it through TRIAL AND ERROR.

So yeah, about what search type you need to use, you have to go through trial and error. And one of the easier examples for xor searching is with HAWK: Freedom Squad.

1 hour ago, NoFear said:

Dword would be a good place to start. 

I use the normal search dword, i find the values of something in game store, i changed the price to 0! But when i go to buy it.... look the pic!

20170815_231332.png

Screenshot_2017-08-15-22-59-47.png

Edited by HVC

1 hour ago, HVC said:

I use the normal search dword, i find the values of something in game store, i changed the price to 0! But when i go to buy it.... look the pic!

That's because the store of the game doesn't rely on the xor method for its protection. The XOR method works on the gold gathered in a stage.

Here is the XOR method when the new search was yet to be implemented:

Here is another video which is still for gold but using the new search method:

TBH, I still don't think you're gonna get this.

13 hours ago, Zaidos said:

That's because the store of the game doesn't rely on the xor method for its protection. The XOR method works on the gold gathered in a stage.

Here is the XOR method when the new search was yet to be implemented:

Here is another video which is still for gold but using the new search method:

TBH, I still don't think you're gonna get this.

Dude, thanks for trying to help me, but I could not understand why you did everything! I need a video where things are done slowly and each step is explained why this or that was done. Your videos only served me to show that you understood the XOR method!

TU

On 15/08/2017 at 10:07 PM, NoFear said:

Touch Tank (from your game list)

I found and change coins without XOR method! Are something wrong?

20170817_155547.png

• Moderators
7 hours ago, HVC said:

Touch Tank (from your game list)

I found and change coins without XOR method! Are something wrong?

20170817_155547.png

Other aspects of the game might use it. 

I don't remember which. Was months ago that this list was being made of titles. 

Edit : did you do encrypted dword search...? 

2 hours ago, NoFear said:

Edit : did you do encrypted dword search...? 

No, just a normal dword search! 

I was glad to have managed to cheat in a game that I thought would only be possible with xor. But as it was by a method that I already know, I was not happy for a long time :(

I will only be satisfied when I learn xor and succeed in a very difficult game to cheat!

• Moderators
5 hours ago, HVC said:

No, just a normal dword search! 

I was glad to have managed to cheat in a game that I thought would only be possible with xor. But as it was by a method that I already know, I was not happy for a long time :(

I will only be satisfied when I learn xor and succeed in a very difficult game to cheat!

The search is simple... 

You need to understand xor. It's not gg you need to understand.  Honestly, from the videos and explanations that myself and others have done, it is like searching a regular dword value except you put X4 after it (in most cases).  I'm not going to make a video for EVERY xor'd protected game. You honestly need to think for yourself.

6 hours ago, NoFear said:

The search is simple... 

You need to understand xor. It's not gg you need to understand.  Honestly, from the videos and explanations that myself and others have done, it is like searching a regular dword value except you put X4 after it (in most cases).  I'm not going to make a video for EVERY xor'd protected game. You honestly need to think for yourself.

I do (value)X4 and many results appears , the problem is the next steps! I try to follow the yours explanations but, in fact, i have no idea what im doing!

And even if I succeeded, I would still not understand what I did because, in fact, I would only have copied the steps that you all wrote. I need to know why each step is being done and not just "first you do that, then you do that, and that's it"

Thanks so much for your attention! :)

P.S.:English is not my native language and I do not understand English spoken! So if you're going to make this video, write the explanations so I can translate!

• Moderators
5 hours ago, HVC said:

I do (value)X4 and many results appears , the problem is the next steps! I try to follow the yours explanations but, in fact, i have no idea what im doing!

And even if I succeeded, I would still not understand what I did because, in fact, I would only have copied the steps that you all wrote. I need to know why each step is being done and not just "first you do that, then you do that, and that's it"

Thanks so much for your attention! :)

P.S.:English is not my native language and I do not understand English spoken! So if you're going to make this video, write the explanations so I can translate!

I can't make it any more simple... 

It's essentially dword search and edit with an X4 after the value. Your results will only show the xor and not the visual value. 

1 hour ago, NoFear said:

I can't make it any more simple... 

It's essentially dword search and edit with an X4 after the value. Your results will only show the xor and not the visual value. 

I've dword search went down twice. Changed the xor two more down to match aswell. Also changed the dword but the second I went into space it reset back to normal? 2 &4 xor matched &1 dword was changed.  Soon as I collected anything everything was good but you leave you're scerwed 

Edited by dirtydcs