XOR search Guide - GG 8.29.0+

NoFear

21 minutes ago, Enyby said:

No. GG never can hack any server-sided data. In any mode. It is like flying pig. Pig can be any but it is do not make she flying.

Lol thanks @Enyby.nice analogy.

I was wondering of a possible solution whether we could do similar things on store or vault of Cod heroes gameto hack celerium and skill points (in-game currency ),but was unable to found correct value using this method.I might be committing some mistake somewhere.I think I will try for some more days before asking for help.

If search only results in 1 address and just editing that one actually works, is it just standard encryption and not the XOR kind?

Edited by Zaidos

• Moderators
5 minutes ago, Zaidos said:

If search only results in 1 address and just editing that one actually works, is it just standard encryption and not the XOR kind?

Is it plain dword value and not large string of numbers? 

Plain dword, then it's not xor at all. Just value had a 0 above it. 

it's a dword with large string of numbers going to billions.... when I check "go to" and see its word equivalent there's an exact value but in negative... this word value stays the same even when restarting the game but it switches address

e.g. 1000 coins = -27000 WORD = 1,231,775,324 DWORD

So just standard encryption then with no XOR patch. Before they encrypted this game, that 1000 coins can be easily searched in FLOAT with exact same value of 1000.

• 3 weeks later...
On 24/07/2017 at 0:58 AM, NoFear said:

Unfortunately I still do not understand how to use the XOR method! I need a step by step explaining why each action made in a video in a video with several examples with different games! Please ... I'm lost :(

Unfortunately I still do not understand how to use the XOR method! I need a step by step explaining why each action made in a video in a video with several examples with different games! Please ... I'm lost :(

• Moderators
24 minutes ago, HVC said:

Then maybe this app isn't for you. 

@HVC Okay, let's use Hawk: Freedom Squadron... look for NoFear's earlier guide on how to get gold, there you will see a much more earlier version of the xor searching, where it requires two addresses, the xor key and xor value and with those two addresses' value calculated it will result in the value of the gold gathered... what this new xor search guide highlights is that it searches the calculated value of the two addresses so that you won't have to look for the xor key and xor value

hmm.. can someone rephrase this, perhaps in a much more compact way?... lots of the word "xor" is used, it might even confuse others

On 13/08/2017 at 3:55 PM, NoFear said:

Then maybe this app isn't for you. 

I came from SB tools Game Hacker and I already managed to cheat several games with him! In particular 2 games online we know is almost impossible, and One of them was the SIM CYTY changing even my rank in the multiplayer competitions, as well as money, and coins, diamonds, keys and everything else that is stored on the server, with the tricks that the average user could not use using the same GH app! So I'm not new at using apps to cheat games! I just stopped using GH because, UNFORTUNATELY, it does not work on Lollipop and I do not want to install a custom ROM that ALWAYS comes with many bugs! So Game Guardian is my only option!

I m here cuz i tried all normal usual searching modes! But the exclusives modes of GG i dont know how to do! 

I just need a detailed lessonS (practical examples ) about  XOR search method, which for me still a endless mystery!

• Moderators
3 hours ago, HVC said:

I came from SB tools Game Hacker and I already managed to cheat several games with him! In particular 2 games online we know is almost impossible, and One of them was the SIM CYTY changing even my rank in the multiplayer competitions, as well as money, and coins, diamonds, keys and everything else that is stored on the server, with the tricks that the average user could not use using the same GH app! So I'm not new at using apps to cheat games! I just stopped using GH because, UNFORTUNATELY, it does not work on Lollipop and I do not want to install a custom ROM that ALWAYS comes with many bugs! So Game Guardian is my only option!

I m here cuz i tried all normal usual searching modes! But the exclusives modes of GG i dont know how to do! 

I just need a detailed lessonS (practical examples ) about  XOR search method, which for me still a endless mystery!

Ok ok... Sim city isn't too difficult to hack though :p

I think to understand this search, you need to understand xor. 

Is a basic encryption. And knowing the key encrypts the values, essentially cripples xor. 

With this search you tell it how many bytes away the xor key is. This is represented by the value AFTER the X. So, if I search 500X4 I'm saying the xor key is 4bytes away (the dword value above it). So you don't even have to know the key. MOST games the XOR key will be 4 away. A few are 8bytes and then the most complex is Fire Emblem Heroes. If you use device it is X24 and emulator is X48. 

Then for editing, to maintain xor, type the value for edit with the correct X4 or X8 etc etc after it. 

You cannot choose "freeze" when doing edit, doesn't function correctly with this style edit. 

But what search type i use to do this search? XOR? Dword? Can you give some "training find xor app" or a game that , following fews of your steps, i will easy get success... just to i say " Yes! Finally i understand xor search!"

T U !!! :)

Edited by HVC