[Outdated] Asphalt 8: Airborne - hack Enduro Double Down (EDD)

Enyby

• Administrators

[Outdated] Asphalt 8: Airborne - hack Enduro Double Down (EDD)

26 minutes ago, Enyby said:

Something like: search '5;2::5', refine '2', change first 40 values to 0. But this can lead to game crash.

No. 5;2::5 - this is for  "Flat Spins In One Jump".   For simple   "Flat Spins"  is  4;2::5 , but wil be found more  than 100000 values, and after change it to 0 game would be crashed.

38 minutes ago, Diego4567 said:

But for  "Flat Spins In One Jump"  5;2::5 wil be found not so many values , and after changing  first  35-40 values to 0, mission will be completed with 0  flat spins :) 

Add fb me : fb.com/nguyenquan221 . I can you help me

45 minutes ago, Diego4567 said:

But for  "Flat Spins In One Jump"  5;2::5 wil be found not so many values , and after changing  first  35-40 values to 0, mission will be completed with 0  flat spins :) 

I did this action now else one time, and now no found  value I need among those first 35 values, and I changed then next  100 values after that first 35, and no found again,  and  I  changed 100 values  else 4 times,  and finally  value of   "Flat Spins In One Jump"  was turned  to 0, so in total I changed 435 values to zero :D And a game was not crashed after that.

Edited by Diego4567

• Administrators
1 hour ago, congadey said:

When to use :5 when :17 is used or similar #Enyby

Depends of what you need find.

1 hour ago, congadey said:

Other mission values remain the same . EX flat spin , barel rolls .. Have any how to solve this ?

Currently - no.