Jump to content
Enyby

LUA scripting

Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, AfifHeroes said:

Have I tried, why instead like this?

Screenshot_2018-11-22-08-53-40-965_com.estrongs.android.pop.png

Screenshot_2018-11-22-08-53-50-890_com.estrongs.android.pop.png

Read error log, in the line 22. It is should be like  below

function WH()

Not

BY11[2] function (WH) return

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, bukandewa said:

Read error log, in the line 22. It is should be like  below

function WH()

Not

BY11[2] function (WH) return

I tried it and this happened

Screenshot_2018-11-22-09-19-57-039_com.estrongs.android.pop.png

Screenshot_2018-11-22-09-20-13-575_com.estrongs.android.pop.png

Screenshot_2018-11-22-09-20-35-466_com.estrongs.android.pop.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/22/2018 at 7:47 AM, Enyby said:

Function must be defined BEFORE call. You define it AFTER. So  BEFORE definition it is nil.

which function do you mean? function if BY11 or function WH ()?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello @Enyby plz add link lua script.  I request bro while message toast that will show our channel or website link in the script toast message or instead of the script is ended than it prints the credit while there also show the link. 

If im ask something wrong here please delete this message from this section 

Or like this feature is not in lua im sorry ask this here 

Edited by Turbosjoker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Turbosjoker said:

Hello @Enyby plz add link lua script.  I request bro while message toast that will show our channel or website link in the script toast message or instead of the script is ended than it prints the credit while there also show the link. 

If im ask something wrong here please delete this message from this section 

Or like this feature is not in lua im sorry ask this here 

You can write your link, example "t.me/mytele", in the print, alert etc, but not clickable as url, user only can read the text link. I think it is more than enough to give contact information.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, bukandewa said:

You can write your link, example "t.me/mytele", in the print, alert etc, but not clickable as url, user only can read the text link. I think it is more than enough to give contact information.

 

 

I use that one time thats nothing print or toast . Its work like comments 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Turbosjoker said:

I use that one time thats nothing print or toast . Its work like comments 

What do you mean work like comments? I did write my contact, web, etc in my scripts, it is enough to give information. They can contact me, also find my website or find my channel.

If your purpose is possible to add url clickable then trigger browser to open, I think it will never happen. GG is free no ads, no pop up. Imagine that in the scripts have a ton of url.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/22/2018 at 9:24 AM, AfifHeroes said:

I tried it and this happened

Screenshot_2018-11-22-09-19-57-039_com.estrongs.android.pop.png

Screenshot_2018-11-22-09-20-13-575_com.estrongs.android.pop.png

Screenshot_2018-11-22-09-20-35-466_com.estrongs.android.pop.png

Check your message.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, NewbieSquadArk said:

@Enyby How to set expirate time in script?

nowDate = os.date('%d%m%Y')
expiredDate = '10122018'
if nowDate > expiredDate then print('This scripts already expired.')
os.exit()
end

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, bukandewa said:

nowDate = os.date('%d%m%Y')
expiredDate = '10122018'
if nowDate > expiredDate then print('This scripts already expired.')
os.exit()
end

 

thanks you so much

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mxs = 1

   

local New = gg.getRanges();

gg.setRanges(gg.REGION_ANONYMOUS)
gg.searchNumber("29Q;0F;0D;16,842,752D::17", gg.TYPE_DWORD, false, gg.SIGN_EQUAL, 0, -1)
gg.searchNumber("0", gg.TYPE_DWORD, false, gg.SIGN_EQUAL, 0, -1)

gg.searchAddress('c')

t = gg.getResults(1)
gg.addListItems(t)
gg.clearResults()
gg.setRanges(New)


on = '[ON]'
off = '[OFF]'
aj = off









function KAP()

menu7 = gg.multiChoice({' 🅶🅾🅳 🅼🅾🅳🅴 ',aj..'10000🅺🅸🅻🅻🆂 🅵🅸🆇 (for coins)','⫷🅴🆇🅸🆃⫸'},nil,'🅂🄴🄻🄴🄲🅃 🅃🄷🄴 🄷🄰🄲🄺 \n \n ❆ ⓈⒸⓇⒾⓅⓉ ⒷⓎ ⓉⒺⒶⓂ ⓀⒶⓅ ❆')

if menu7 == nil then KAP()
end
if menu7[1] then aa() end
if menu7[2] then ab() end
if menu7[3]  then cena4() end


mxs =-1
end




function aa()





gg.toast("try next time")







end


function ab()


if aj == on then
skin = off
gg.getListItems(t)


t[1].value = '0'

t[1].freeze = false



gg.setValues(t)
gg.toast("10000 fix⋘⋖🅳🅴🅰🅲🆃🅸🆅🅰🆃🅴🅳 ⋗⋙")
else
aj = on
gg.getListItems(t)


t[1].value = '10000'

t[1].freeze = true


gg.setValues(t)
gg.toast("10000 fix⋘⋖🅰🅲🆃🅸🆅🅰🆃🅴🅳 ⋗⋙")
end











gg.clearResults()

gg.clearResults()



end







function cena4()


    

    os.exit()
end
cs = "gg"
while true do
    if gg.isVisible(true) then
        mxs = 1
        gg.setVisible(false)
    end
    gg.clearResults()
    if mxs == 1 then
     KAP()
    end
end 

Screenshot_2019-01-06-14-49-39-074_com.BatonGames.BattlegroundSurvivor.thumb.png.3763b281540e19229cf77525d78b6a11.png

It's not freezing 

I can't understand what's wrong 

Can anyone help please

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
59 minutes ago, AjYouTube said:

mxs = 1

   

local New = gg.getRanges();

gg.setRanges(gg.REGION_ANONYMOUS)
gg.searchNumber("29Q;0F;0D;16,842,752D::17", gg.TYPE_DWORD, false, gg.SIGN_EQUAL, 0, -1)
gg.searchNumber("0", gg.TYPE_DWORD, false, gg.SIGN_EQUAL, 0, -1)

gg.searchAddress('c')

t = gg.getResults(1)
gg.addListItems(t)
gg.clearResults()
gg.setRanges(New)


on = '[ON]'
off = '[OFF]'
aj = off









function KAP()

menu7 = gg.multiChoice({' 🅶🅾🅳 🅼🅾🅳🅴 ',aj..'10000🅺🅸🅻🅻🆂 🅵🅸🆇 (for coins)','⫷🅴🆇🅸🆃⫸'},nil,'🅂🄴🄻🄴🄲🅃 🅃🄷🄴 🄷🄰🄲🄺 \n \n ❆ ⓈⒸⓇⒾⓅⓉ ⒷⓎ ⓉⒺⒶⓂ ⓀⒶⓅ ❆')

if menu7 == nil then KAP()
end
if menu7[1] then aa() end
if menu7[2] then ab() end
if menu7[3]  then cena4() end


mxs =-1
end




function aa()





gg.toast("try next time")







end


function ab()


if aj == on then
skin = off
gg.getListItems(t)


t[1].value = '0'

t[1].freeze = false



gg.setValues(t)
gg.toast("10000 fix⋘⋖🅳🅴🅰🅲🆃🅸🆅🅰🆃🅴🅳 ⋗⋙")
else
aj = on
gg.getListItems(t)


t[1].value = '10000'

t[1].freeze = true


gg.setValues(t)
gg.toast("10000 fix⋘⋖🅰🅲🆃🅸🆅🅰🆃🅴🅳 ⋗⋙")
end











gg.clearResults()

gg.clearResults()



end







function cena4()


    

    os.exit()
end
cs = "gg"
while true do
    if gg.isVisible(true) then
        mxs = 1
        gg.setVisible(false)
    end
    gg.clearResults()
    if mxs == 1 then
     KAP()
    end
end 

 

Correction

if aj == on then

aj = off

Edited by AjYouTube

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, AjYouTube said:

It's not freezing 

I can't understand what's wrong

You need to learn Lua and GG API, because the result can not be achieved without knowledge.

There are at least 2 mistakes in your script because of which "it's not freezing":

1. Wrong usage of getListItems function.

Incorrect usage:

15 hours ago, AjYouTube said:

gg.getListItems(t)

Correct usage:

local list = gg.getListItems()

2. Using setValues function and expecting it to do the job of addListItems function.

Incorrect (and even absurd) way to add items to the saved list:

15 hours ago, AjYouTube said:

t[1].value = '10000'

t[1].freeze = true

gg.setValues(t)

Correct way:

list[1].value = '10000'
list[1].freeze = true
gg.addListItems(list)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/16/2018 at 4:37 PM, RogerAngell2018 said:

Use skill, pause the game, search for 23 or 22 Float (double if you dont found it), unpause, pause, refine new value until you found it. But sometimes the value is encrypted.

Im playing a wolf game,  a skill have 40.0 second cooldown and i want to edit it and remove delay but i dont know how to do. Can you please help me ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First, I'm going to search 1111 (this value I'll replace in the address at the back), and then the new search 2222,3333,4444. Now replace 2222 with 1111. Then replace 3333 with the address of 4444. Search again for the value of 4444 offset +100. Excuse me how this script should be written, just touch the script, is learning the script.

微信截图_20190110143612.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can anyone share the PUBG Mobile code script? I just learned how to change the script code, it is better if someone can teach me how to find PUBG Mobile script code.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How do i make my script search a encrypted value, im just doing a simple script...

gg.searchNumber(100, gg.TYPE_DWORD)

gg.getResults(5000000)

gg.editAll(-99999999, gg.TYPE_DWORD)

gg.clearResults()

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×