LUA scripting

Enyby

20 minutes ago, AfifHeroes said:

I don't understand what you are saying, can you give me an example? @Enyby

see this post by the  enyby,   

> foo = function (n) return n*2 end
> = foo(7)

Function must be defined BEFORE call. You define it AFTER. So  BEFORE definition it is nil.    , because in this example is the function called before in  the variable foo     , then we can call the funtion with the foo, i think is this he means

Hello @Enyby plz add link lua script.  I request bro while message toast that will show our channel or website link in the script toast message or instead of the script is ended than it prints the credit while there also show the link. 

If im ask something wrong here please delete this message from this section 

Or like this feature is not in lua im sorry ask this here 

Edited by Turbosjoker

9 hours ago, Turbosjoker said:

Hello @Enyby plz add link lua script.  I request bro while message toast that will show our channel or website link in the script toast message or instead of the script is ended than it prints the credit while there also show the link. 

If im ask something wrong here please delete this message from this section 

Or like this feature is not in lua im sorry ask this here 

You can write your link, example "t.me/mytele", in the print, alert etc, but not clickable as url, user only can read the text link. I think it is more than enough to give contact information.