LUA scripting

Enyby

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys,

First off, thanks for doing this! It's a really cool tool. 

I wanted to ask what IDE do you guys use for code editing and obviously indentation and stuff. 

Secondly, I'm trying to do something with some preset variables and for some reason, it's not working, basically, I know what the values that will be searched for are and I'm trying to have a script that I just run when I need to without any other interaction.

hp9 = 4433
sp9 = 863
dmg9 = 107
varmod9 = hpch9 .. ';' .. spch9 .. ';' .. dmgch9 .. '::17'
gg.clearResults()
gg.searchNumber(varmod1, gg.TYPE_DWORD)
gg.getResults(1000)
gg.editAll('850000', gg.TYPE_DWORD)

Help a Brother out! ?

Thanks!

@Enyby how to use gg.FILES_DIR() ? My one line of code returned this error

Script ended:
Perhaps this script needs the latest version of GameGuardian. Try to update to the latest version.

Script error: org.luaj.vm2.LuaError: @/storage/emulated/0/Lua scripts/sdcardpath.lua:1
`gg.alert(gg.FILES_DIR())`
attempt to call string
stack traceback:
    /storage/emulated/0/Lua scripts/sdcardpath.lua:1: in main chunk
    [Java]: in ?
    at org.luaj.vm2.LuaValue.checkmetatag(LuaValue.java:2882)
    at org.luaj.vm2.LuaValue.callmt(LuaValue.java:2039)
    at org.luaj.vm2.LuaValue.invoke(LuaValue.java:1759)
    at org.luaj.vm2.LuaClosure.execute(LuaClosure.java:398)
    at org.luaj.vm2.LuaClosure.call(LuaClosure.java:137)
    at android.ext.Script.runScript(Script.java:3635)
    at android.ext.Script$ScriptThread.run(Script.java:3556)

hello I'm shika

I'm quite confident (at least not a beginner) in hex editor. but i got no idea how to begin learning LUA. I'm not a programmer.. 

I want to make a script which allow me to find address by using add. Offsets from a single address, I'm so sorry if I confused you. but that's what I understand

example

i have an address which contains game currency value (gold) in the game. and I wanted to find premium currency address, is it possible to make LUA script, so I can find premium currency address with only gold address? that's just an example, I know currency address are usually near each other. All addresses are dword type

looking forward for this

Edited by Shika

Hi everyone. Plz help me out with this. If I make script with code like:

searchNumber("135;246", gg.TYPE_DWORD, false, gg.SIGN_EQUAL, 0, -1)
gg.getResults(100)

How can I edit all the results of 135 to 1000, and all the results of 246 to 2000.

Edited by minhthong0824

Hi all, it is possible to refine search with address mask filter?

Example

In the first search

Gg.searchNumber('123;321,213',gg.TYPE_FLOAT, false, gg.SIGN_EQUAL, 0x41100000, 0x60000000)

Then refine search results

Gg.searchNumber('123', gg.TYPE_FLOAT, false, gg.SIGN_EQUAL, gg.TYPE_FLOAT, false, gg.SIGN_EQUAL,0x41100000, 0x60000000)

I need to filter the address more spesific than range 0x41100000, 0x60000000.

I want to search address with the last number is 8. Something like FFFFFFF8, ???????8.

I know there is available feature called address mask search. But i want to implemented address mask search in lua code.

Thanks before.

15 hours ago, bukandewa said:

Example

In the first search

Gg.searchNumber('123;321,213',gg.TYPE_FLOAT, false, gg.SIGN_EQUAL, 0x41100000, 0x60000000)

Gg.searchNumber('123', gg.TYPE_FLOAT, false, gg.SIGN_EQUAL, gg.TYPE_FLOAT, false, gg.SIGN_EQUAL,0x41100000, 0x60000000)

I want to search address with the last number is 8. Something like FFFFFFF8, ???????8.

I know there is available feature called address mask search. But i want to implemented address mask search in lua code.

Thanks before.

thanks for the answer. may I ask again, for example 23 seconds cooldown number how do I look for it?

Example

In the first search

Thanks before.

thanks for the answer. may I ask again, for example 23 seconds cooldown number how do I look for it?

On Wed Sep 12 2018 at 2:35 AM, RogerAngell2018 said:

Most often Float. Use Fuzzy method if game don't show cooldown numbers.

On 9/15/2018 at 12:01 AM, Naa_Lina said:

Use skill, pause the game, search for 23 or 22 Float (double if you dont found it), unpause, pause, refine new value until you found it. But sometimes the value is encrypted.

Edited by RogerAngell2018