LUA scripting

Enyby

Hello. In certain RPG game I know that after the MP value has the value of the special bar that always starts at 0 and can go up to 1600. I do the DWORD search and find these two values followed by another 5 which are always random and then two more values that are magic and spirit. How should I put in the escript to look for 2 known values followed by 5 unknown and 2 more known? example:

192 (current MP)

0 (special bar at the start of the fight)

1.722.5 (random value)

1.723.5 (random value)

1.724.5 (random value)

1.725.5 (random value)

15.674.8 (random value)

150 (magic)

104 (spirit)

What I want to do is a script that looks for those numbers I know (mp, special bar, Magic and spirit) and the random ones so I can change the value of the special bar. I am not aware of programming, but with the help of the posts I have already been able to do some scripts. thank you all.

But i only know four numbers, exemple: 192;0;x;x;x;x;x;150;104:2 cause all the "x" are always random, how group search to display in sequence know and unknow numbers? Thank you!

Edited by willkof2
Wrong word

On 17/07/2017 at 7:22 PM, Enyby said:

Not bad script from one chinese user:

299f7f3c972b82645d3a881b6117d978.jpg

Can be used as example for make automated group search with edit values.

Can you give an example of how to use this?

Enby, thanks for the answer. I have wrote the script I wanted and it works just fine. But I have some complain. I want to dismiss a final window of script automatically if there was nothing printed (I use print to catch errors such as there was nothing found). I can hide GG window so there is no need to press "Back" button but I want to not waste my taps to dismiss empty window ;)

PS. Adding LUA is soooo awsome. There is so much ways to make things easier. Thank you for your work!

Edited by AntonioOne

• Administrators

For me worked:

local debug = 0
print('debug:', debug)
if debug == 0 then
	print('debug off')
else
	print('debug on')
end

local debug = 1
print('debug:', debug)
if debug == 0 then
	print('debug off')
else
	print('debug on')
end

scr_1504366525.jpg

when debug == 1

It is not set. Set directive include only one sign char. You write test for equals ("=="), not set ("=").