LUA scripting

Enyby

I haven't figured out how to use the forum yet, but I have a question. How can I make it so that when running the script, the script itself says to enter your amount of gold, then there is an offset from this true value through 68 lines (HEXADECIMAL) and edit this line as a double? Please, could you describe what it should look like?

8 hours ago, Starter1 said:

I haven't figured out how to use the forum yet, but I have a question. How can I make it so that when running the script, the script itself says to enter your amount of gold, then there is an offset from this true value through 68 lines (HEXADECIMAL) and edit this line as a double? Please, could you describe what it should look like?

Firstly I'd recommend getting used to the layout of the forums the three biggest sections to be mindful of is Help, Requests, and Downloads. All pretty self explanatory but the lateral of the three is where you'll post the scripts you make and want to share

Now to answer your question about having the script ask the user for the current value of gold

gg.prompt({}, {}, {})

It takes three tables as arguments and what these arguments should/could be are found here

https://gameguardian.net/help/classgg.html#afe6c5b86ba0ae295899fd259232aac2b

I don't understand the part about the offset and 68 lines however, and this maybe what you should make your first help thread about however

Hope it helps, good luck!

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hello, I am new in LUA scripting. I am trying to make a while do loop for gg.alert. Something like this:

R2 = 1
    while R2 == 1 do
        local R2 = gg.alert('Do action!','Wait', 'Done')
        gg.sleep(1000)
    end
    R1_3().

So if user choose 'Wait', he will be given time to do the action and the dialog will appear again, until he choose 'Done'. But every time I choose 'Done' (choice 2), the script loop back to the dialog.

Please advise and TIA.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

[ @Mohit1611 ]
---
You should ask about this at: HELP section. Explain your problem and attach your script in there. So others can help you with this. It is not clear why you're mentioning "bypass execution list" here.
---

• 4 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Count_Nosferatu said:

Why are they doing this?

That's just code produced by script recording feature. Supposedly, when recording script, call to "processResume" function is inserted each time user returns from GG to game.

• 2 months later...
On 7/17/2017 at 12:51 PM, Enyby said:

Script for hack Asphalt 8 nitro:

gg.searchNumber('2;8;10;12;15;20;25;30:61', gg.TYPE_FLOAT, false, gg.SIGN_EQUAL, 0, -1)
gg.getResults(100)
print('Replaced: ', gg.editAll('1000', gg.TYPE_FLOAT))
print('Nitro hacked!')

bandicam 2017-07-17 08-49-37-459.pngbandicam 2017-07-17 08-49-50-457.pngbandicam 2017-07-17 08-50-24-287.png

Hello Mr Enyby... Create a script during the search process that prints when the GG logo is clicked, so that someone who uses the script cannot see the code during the search process...

Thanks

1 minute ago, mymine said:

Hello Mr Enyby... Create a script during the search process that prints when the GG logo is clicked, so that someone who uses the script cannot see the code during the search process...

Thanks

*Revise Questions"

Hello Mr Enyby... How to make a script when the search process prints when the GG logo is clicked, so that someone who uses the script cannot see the code during the search process