Dandy Dungeon

Wendell

1 hour ago, NoFear said:

I went to address, looked at nearby values, and saw a 0 become a 1 when it collected a chest. So I started testing others nearby to see what they rewarded me. 

hmm... then i'll try look for more nearby values ... and yet, thanks for your help... you're so pro and kindness

• 6 months later...

Hi @NoFear, thank you for the video tutorial. I tried and it still works. Thanks to your method, I now know an easier way to get the Floor value. I did a long way, going through 6 floors before getting it.

Anyhow... in the game, upgradeable items like Rare Jade can't obtain normally in the dungeon. This includes Duck and Happy Turtle which is only through IAP. Based on your the video, I assume 28, 2C, 30, and 34 are item ID. I tried other value such as 24 or 3C, it either froze or nothing happens after exiting the dungeon. I'm actually trying to get other items aside from the four provided by you. Is it possible you provide some tips?

• Moderators
5 hours ago, Azyure said:

Hi @NoFear, thank you for the video tutorial. I tried and it still works. Thanks to your method, I now know an easier way to get the Floor value. I did a long way, going through 6 floors before getting it.

Anyhow... in the game, upgradeable items like Rare Jade can't obtain normally in the dungeon. This includes Duck and Happy Turtle which is only through IAP. Based on your the video, I assume 28, 2C, 30, and 34 are item ID. I tried other value such as 24 or 3C, it either froze or nothing happens after exiting the dungeon. I'm actually trying to get other items aside from the four provided by you. Is it possible you provide some tips?

If I have time... I'll try.

On 26/01/2018 at 6:05 AM, NoFear said:

If I have time... I'll try.

Thanks. Will wait for it. :)

Update:
Manage to unlock all the Special items in the in-app store, make unlimited usage of scrolls and max out the Happy Clover.
Only left is to get Golden Clover and One Million Store Item. I tested most of the near-far address but still unsuccessful.

Can't give yourself more than like 200 at a time.

You can. The game will freeze and shut down by itself -- which is a good thing -- and about 70-90% of the modded amount is obtained after you restart the game. It took me 2 shutdowns and less than 15 minutes to obtain 20022 rice. If 200 at a time, it will take more than an hour or two.

27657932_10155996463012440_355194273934839062_n.thumb.jpg.a5c4927d1055adbeae38b0c92eaaea87.jpg

Edited by Azyure

• 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hello @NoFear, with dandy dungeon's recent shutdown, IAP's aren't available to buy. However, if you have bought It, you still have access To the items. I would like to know If there is any way to hack them in the game? Thanks in advance.

• 2 months later...

Like TomTTS, I came to this topic to gain knowledge to cheat on Dandy. I have a reward going out for it, rather small but still a reward. I also heard Azuyure and Wendell knew about this but have yet to contact me. I personally contacted NoFear myself via youtube but my luck is not as good. Please please hear me out and let me gain that knowledge and I'll pay hansomely or something to that effect. And you can kill / lock / delete this topic.