[HELP] HACK FOR MODERN COMBAT 5

MisterD

Hi everyone, im trying to find out safe way to hack modern combat 5. In singleplayer map, i can change rewards number, but my moneys still like no hack. In multiplayer, i can find diamonds, but cant change it; credits is unable to find. I think credits hack is impossible. So can we hack always double rewards like cheat engine in pc? Because when we make new account, we have 102% to get double rewards, but then it down to 2%. This address not change so much, i cant find it

Screenshot_20170716-085109.png

I found this guy in auto farm tool with cheat engine in pc, but when i try to search 150 in float, its about more than 300 results is showed, when i try to edit to -10, the game is dead :D

Screenshot_20170716-121719.png

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Jeremynick said:

1f622.png1f622.png1f622.png

Sory i cant understand, but look like your phone isnt rooted, try to root first, then grant root permission for gg. If your phone already rooted, go to superuser/supersu setting switch root permission for gg to accept 

Just now, Jeremynick said:
1 minute ago, Jeremynick said:

Downloads root

Download root checker from play store to know your phone is rooted or not, if not, search and download kingo root from google then try to root

• 1 year later...
On 8/24/2017 at 9:05 PM, Jeremynick said:

Downloads root

my vivo y21 not root... 

There are few way to hack credit and clone some very old account, but i think gayloft fixed all of it, i have 12 hacked account, 11 of them is dead, only 1 was survive, im not sure about any other account or clone

• 4 months later...
On 9/17/2018 at 1:12 AM, MisterD said:

There are few way to hack credit and clone some very old account, but i think gayloft fixed all of it, i have 12 hacked account, 11 of them is dead, only 1 was survive, im not sure about any other account or clone

is cloning accounts still possible? I would like to learn how to do it

• 1 month later...

No, gayloft fixed it very long time ago, i think they killed all clone account and hack credit (including me xD). I'm not playing this game anymore, so i don't know more about new update, but u may try to glitch some credit with duel match. Use another phone n play new account untill u reach level 30, then use gg hack your credits and make duel match with 50 cre, then use your main account to join that match