MvPGEO

Mini DayZ

2 hours ago, NoFear said:

I think so... Been a while, so not 100% sure.

lol ya that was over a year ago, was not paying attention to the date there, I will be posting the script on the 11th if you wanted to check out your methods in action let me know and ill hook you up with a password for my Donor early access scripts

11 hours ago, BadCase said:

lol ya that was over a year ago, was not paying attention to the date there, I will be posting the script on the 11th if you wanted to check out your methods in action let me know and ill hook you up with a password for my Donor early access scripts

How well protected is your scripts?

Do you know xscript by any chance?

Since you seem to have great knowledge in lua and gg, be happy to work with you on anything.

If you want, could script unlimited ammo for modern combat 5. Unlimited grenades - only in career) and modify firerate...

4 hours ago, NoFear said:

How well protected is your scripts?

Since you seem to have great knowledge in lua and gg, be happy to work with you on anything.

If you want, could script unlimited ammo for modern combat 5. Unlimited grenades - only in career) and modify firerate...

Probably not as well protected as they should be lol.

I  have the page for xscript bookmarked but I have not learned how to use it yet

Thanks, its growing slowly but surely I will check out MC 5 for sure, someone just requested a script for it on my Discord as well  ill work on it later today

Im looking it over and feeling kinda slow at the moment lol, i dont think I am grasping how it works(might be because i just woke up ? ) I am very visual and learn best when i have an example i can pick apart to understand how it functions, let me know if you have a an example of a simple GG script written in xscript even a Hello World one would help

1 hour ago, BadCase said:

Im looking it over and feeling kinda slow at the moment lol, i dont think I am grasping how it works(might be because i just woke up ? ) I am very visual and learn best when i have an example i can pick apart to understand how it functions, let me know if you have a an example of a simple GG script written in xscript even a Hello World one would help

I don't. Wish I did.

Curious what you'll find in mc5. It's not easy for sure.

14 hours ago, NoFear said:

I don't. Wish I did.

Curious what you'll find in mc5. It's not easy for sure.

this looks like its going to be a tough one

So far i have found there are 4 Double values that have your current unloaded bullet count, and 1 that may possibly be the amount you start with that does not change

and 2 Dword values that have amount of bullets fired

when i freeze the double values the count bounces back and forth between the frozen and true value so I am obviously missing at least one other value

I think the Dwords that count rounds fired are unrelated because when i change that value and dont freeze, it wont revert like the doubles will it just continues counting form the new value

6 hours ago, BadCase said:

this looks like its going to be a tough one

So far i have found there are 4 Double values that have your current unloaded bullet count, and 1 that may possibly be the amount you start with that does not change

and 2 Dword values that have amount of bullets fired

when i freeze the double values the count bounces back and forth between the frozen and true value so I am obviously missing at least one other value

I think the Dwords that count rounds fired are unrelated because when i change that value and dont freeze, it wont revert like the doubles will it just continues counting form the new value

It's 3 values total that need to be modified/frozen.

When ready, I can pm you need l method.

It's 3 values total that need to be modified/frozen.

When ready, I can pm you need l method.

Ya I am having issues figuring it out you can PM me if you want, I am definitely interested in seeing how far off i am lol

1 hour ago, BadCase said:

Ya I am having issues figuring it out you can PM me if you want, I am definitely interested in seeing how far off i am lol

Message sent.

?

On 2/10/2018 at 6:23 PM, markalivour said:

How can i get unlimited ammo and stuffs without downloading a mod apk for that

Just follow the what he did in the video and soon you will find out what is the purpose of any digit