DAWN OF TITANS HELP

datguygamer

I recently installed a mod of Dawn of Titans that claimed it had gems and resources frozen but would increase. I played and it didn't. My gems decreased and now it's zero. But that's not the problem. The problem is that I cannot reset my progress.

- I switched numerous apks and obbs

- Cleared cache

- Deleted data folder from ROOT

- Deleted obb and downloaded fresh obb from within game,

- Deleted data from Android\data which started crashing the game

STILL my progress gets somehow restored. I never logged into Google Play games or Facebook but my progress, for some ungodly reason, gets restored every single time. Help please! I want to start over but can't! How do I start over?!

17 minutes ago, Enyby said:

Clear data and disable internet forever.

Also you can try change android id, MAC address and IMEI. After that clear data. All must be zeroed.

It's an online game Enyby. I cannot play the game if I disable internet. I would like to play offline, but this game is like Clash of Clans. You have to stay online.

Just now, Enyby said:

I will try that but during earlier versions it never did that to me and also a few people I talked with said they still can just reset progress by simply uninstalling the game. It's weird how I am the only one with this problem.

• Administrators

No magic here. Game collect some persistent data and linked by it you to your account. You need change this persistent data or prevent access game to it. For example with XPrivacy.

5 minutes ago, Enyby said:

No magic here. Game collect some persistent data and linked by it you to your account. You need change this persistent data or prevent access game to it. For example with XPrivacy.

Yeah, I will change my MAC address. I have an idea as to that may solve the problem. That is also how I bypass Asphalt 8 ban from Google Play apks but I have to do it everytime as I don't want to lose my progress.. Still, it's weird how others are not affected by this. I think the one who modded the apk forgot to edit some bits while modding; that could have been also the reason. Thanks

Archived