Tap Sports Baseball 2017 Achievement Hack

Bigmike76711

I get around 15000 gold a hack 

I don't really want to put the info out there. People rat and spoil the hacks 

ok so i did change value with demo acc and game asked to restart when i tried buying the boost and when i got back in the store was unavailable so i am guessing that got that account jailed. 

Edited by SgtBozz

• Moderators
51 minutes ago, SgtBozz said:

hmm, might have to try that, i got all exited when all the boost changed in store to what i changed the value to but then it went back to normal i was bummed lol.

Is a pointer nearby? 

21 minutes ago, SgtBozz said:

ok so i did change value with demo acc and game asked to restart when i tried buying the boost and when i got back in the store was unavailable so i am guessing that got that account jailed. 

You didn't edit price did you? I would avoid price editing. 

• 2 weeks later...

I've figured out the achievements, cash, boosts, wraps, etc  now I'm trying to figure out how to hack xp, prime xp, prime players, unjailing and making account's vip. It can be done. Just not sure if it can be done on game guardian.

Would any one be open to the idea of sharing a working gg method for this game? I have a decent understanding of gg and have used it for tsb in the past, just haven't had any luck since the patch a few months back. Thank you in advance