Tap Sports Baseball 2017 Achievement Hack

Bigmike76711

I want to request a guide for hacking the insane/impossible achievements. I've had someone do this for me(throtc on reddit for free). Got me 18k gold and 900k cash. Would like to learn to do it for myself. I've seen several people on reddit selling this service. I'm not interested in making money off this what so ever. 

Name of Game:tap sports baseball 2017
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk):
Version:
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...:
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?:
Comments:

• Moderators

Since you've had someone do this for you, can you provide details? 

Did an achievement get used? 

An achievement get re-used? 

Which achievement? 

Did you have any achievements ready to claim? 

The more details the better, I actually just started to work with someone on this. 

Ok. So you have theses insane and impossible achievements. For example you get 300 gold when you get to 50,000 games played. Well I believe what they do is go in and change the value to 1 instead of 50k play one game and it unlocks the achievements so you can collect the gold or cash. I believe they are able to reset the achievements now is what I've gathered. But I obviously haven't figured out how to do any of it.

Edited by Bigmike76711
Correction

i was doing that but takes a lot of time to load gold then to buy club boost with it as the hack i got only gives 1600 gold, i did one time get to change value in club for boost but it did not stick not sure if i needed to do anything else to make it work

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, SgtBozz said:

i was doing that but takes a lot of time to load gold then to buy club boost with it as the hack i got only gives 1600 gold, i did one time get to change value in club for boost but it did not stick not sure if i needed to do anything else to make it work

Look into modifying qty of boosts it purchases possible.

Whether a pointer or actual value.