Real Steel WRB Hack

Backlift

Name of Game: Real Steel WRB
Game Version: 31.31.873 (Latest as now)
Name of Cheat: Silver and Gold
Search type: Encrypted Xor

Steps:

1. Open both Real Steel WRB, and GameGuardian.
  2. Search for desired value as "Encrypted Xor"
  3. Change the value
  4. Search again
  5. Do step 3 and 4 until you find 1 value (for silver) Or 4 value (for gold)
  6. If on silver, remove the last 3 digits of the value, if on gold, tap on last value (4th) and remove last 3 digits of it.

Screenshot of cheat:
4 Values of Gold After Modifying

Values of Gold and Silver after Modifying

Silver

Gold

1 hour ago, datguygamer said:

Can you tell me the method for the OTHER two currencies? One is that Combat tokens used for upgrading Superbots and the 2nd one is a PvP store currency. Thanks

Try the method above, it may work.

18 hours ago, Backlift said:

Try the method above, it may work.

Tried the above method for the first one (tokens). It changed it but only visually. I need help for hacking the rewards that give out tokens (from the message inbox menu). Any suggestions?

2 minutes ago, datguygamer said:

Tried the above method for the first one (tokens). It changed it but only visually. I need help for hacking the rewards that give out tokens (from the message inbox menu). Any suggestions?

I don't have the game anymore.

Try to hack the prize of something that gives you "tokens"

Like if it gives you 10, search for it and Set it to 100000 to get more.

5 hours ago, Backlift said:

I don't have the game anymore.

Try to hack the prize of something that gives you "tokens"

Like if it gives you 10, search for it and Set it to 100000 to get more.

I am trying just that but problem is I get about 40K results. How do I narrow it down?

6 minutes ago, Backlift said:

Play some different games that gives different prizes, so the value change and you can search that new value to narrow the results

Thanks for the suggestion but that is the first method you said which involves directly hacking the money which is only visual. Hacking rewards is what I want but that gives too many results. Would have been nice to know the memory range to search for.

1 hour ago, Backlift said:

Sorry, I don't have the game anymore. 

Can't help you with that. 

Hope you succeed in that. 

☺ 

Well thank you for spending your time on this topic anyway. Much appreciated. :)

7 minutes ago, datguygamer said:

Well thank you for spending your time on this topic anyway. Much appreciated. :)

Your welcome. 

If you found anything, I would be glad to add it to the post credited to you with "by your name". 

2 hours ago, Backlift said:

Your welcome. 

If you found anything, I would be glad to add it to the post credited to you with "by your name". 

Well I found another way to hack Gold and Coins by using the rewards. The only way I can hack tokens is via rewards but since I don't know the memory ranges, that one is giving me trouble as without those, I cannot upgrade superbots. :(

HOWEVER, you can search for bot ids using their upgrade stats and replace them with other bot ids if you write them down somewhere separately. So there's that.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.