Sign in to follow this  
VortexInfinity

Eternium mage and minions 1.2.42

46 minutes ago, Cerberus17 said:

quick update, finally got it to work. . .it was my bad, turned out was using an older version of GG (8.2, i think). . .downloaded the latest version here and boom, worked just like in the video. . .thanks y'all! :)

Yep, it's very important to be up-to-date now, even with GameGuardian.

I hacked gemstones in 1.2.42. Using Bluestacks and GG, with the game offline. I did a fuzzy til I found the gemstones hex. Then set both lines (there were 2 #s, and each gemstone is like a long #. Example: x,*****,*****). I set each of the 2 values to the max negative allowed in the range (it says in GG while editing it what the range is). I froze them. Then checked inventory. The gem value was at 92 mil. I was able to do this on all types of brilliant gemstones to get 92 mil each.

Basically, here's how i edited gemstones:

1. search for fuzzy dword

2. socket 1 gemstone into gear, search for change value. repeat until few options left, play game a bit, etc, get values down to a few.

3. 2 memory values should be close in range, with big nubmers. The encryption is reversed. Edit them both to max negative and freeze. This will give 92mil gemstones.

5. I then turned my internet back on, and made sure the game saved. I closed it, then logged onto my android before the game could freeze or revert back (which can happen).

You can see I used it to get gold too, just sold a fat stack of gemtones for 600+ mil

eterniumshot.jpg

Edited by Corm
update

Anyone has a spare account? I'm so upset about this new update. I cant play in older version (1.2.33) and can't install some tool to play it in 1.2.33 due to my phone capability. Anyone could help spare an account?  Errrggghhhhghugugghhgfgfgh T_T

How is it that you guys manage to play older versions?

I cannot get past the update prompt.

I have treid using lucky patcher as suggested. I also tried an app downgrader.

The problem is that on install, the app checks server side for app version.

So I don't understand how people can play 1.2.33 etc.

Please enlighten me./

There might be other ways, but I don't know about them.

So for me, pretty much not possible to revert back to old versions.