Eternium mage and minions 1.2.42

On 7/31/2017 at 10:11 PM, dmw33 said:

Alright guys, but it's by no means a clear-cut tutorial, and well technically - I didn't hack 1.2.42, but 1.2.33 then reverted back.

Firstly I had 1.2.42 installed and up to date. I also had Lucky Patcher's 'Disable signature verification in the package manager' applied in xposed settings.

What I did was install the 1.2.33 apk version over the top of 1.2.42, then I went into the data/data game folder and deleted (my memory is a bit fuzzy here guys) player.player.dat, play_stats.csv and possibly the player.HERO file there.

Then I (funnily) opened the update_complete file with a text editor and changed the version to 1.2.33. Opened the game, made a new character then...

I followed this YouTube tut exactly:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aHLEKmeAT14 to get the gems and gold.

Finally I quit, installed the 1.2.42 apk over the top of the other, edited the update_complete file to read 1.2.4.2 and I was set.

I backed up all my files before doing any of this.

Screenshot_1w.jpg

Screenshot_1.jpg

How do you revert to older version? I'm quite new to android system. I install the newest version of the game. When I install the older version over the newest one, it requires to to update when I open it so I can't really get in the game.

27 minutes ago, Eccentric said:

How do you revert to older version? I'm quite new to android system. I install the newest version of the game. When I install the older version over the newest one, it requires to to update when I open it so I can't really get in the game.

For downgrading Android applications, I use this method:

(there may be easier methods)

1_install "Xposed framework".

2_install "InstallerOpt" in Xposed download Center.

3_enable "Downgrade apps" option.

Screenshot_20170805-085604.thumb.png.74f2c17bc356234e6d4faa236b170be1.png

What about having the chests refund gems, I have seen many videos about that but I can't seem to figure it out. I'll get it down to 30 or so and then it stops narrowing down. Can someone help me with what I'm doing wrong? I'm running 1.2.42

On 05/08/2017 at 11:59 AM, Eccentric said:

I opened the update_complete file with a text editor and changed the version number. 

On Sunday, August 06, 2017 at 0:31 AM, MicArl said:

can somebody help me how to hack gold and gems without getting my phone rooted? i cant root my J7 prime it says unsupported root... please help guys :)

As far as rooting goes, the main file you need is the boot.tar file for your device. I've found many different devices from Google search. Just need to do some looking. There is also another file you need but I can't think of it off the top of my head. I'll look after work and nail it here. 

If you use kingroot, you need the boot.tar and the second file and a computer if your device says it has no rooting solution after a kingroot fail. But if kingroot fails to find a rooting solution, you also need a pc with Odin downloaded on it in order to flash the boot.tar

If your devices is already rooted, you need lucky patcher. Don't mess with the eternium app though. At the bottom of lucky patcher there are "switches, toolbox", and other options. It's under toolbox. Press it and it will bring up options. There will be one, if you read them, that specifically mentions installing older versions of an app. You have to check that box. I had to press the option "patch to android" to get that list. 

as of right now if you don't care about starting over  you can download an unmodded apk of eternium ver 1.2.33 and follow the video as he says it will do all of that and you don't have to do any of the file editing

when you install 1.2.33 it will just download the map files and let you play with out having to update to the current version (since it does not consider 1.2.33 to be outdated yet)

follow the video

after that you can exit out of the game and goto the play store and update to 1.2.42, when you start up the game again you will download some new files and when you go to pick map to play on you will download a few updated maps/levels and be good to go.

Capture+_2017-08-08-10-23-27.png

Capture+_2017-08-08-10-26-12.png

Edited by war2k

I tried 1.2.33 and it wouldn't let the gems go green and stay as the value I modified it to. Had to revert to 1.2.22, then modify, then updated. Then it stuck. 

Anyone know how to mod anything for exp? I've tried several ways including the ways that appear on this forum site and nothing works closest I've gotten is I can alter the champion stay for exp but it always reverts. I've also tried the xp bar itself but nothing works.

36 minutes ago, ooshi said:

@Rykkos5707 You need to exit the level, set both of the exp bar values to 0 then start the level again. If you change in the current level, it won't work.

Yup, it should be like this when your character hasn't reached level 70 yet. Once your character is levelling up your champion level, freeze both addresses to 0 then kill enemies.

hello everyone, new to the forums. i tried following all steps provided here but i kept on getting to only 2 addresses and i'm not even done with the steps in the video. . .

couple of questions for those on nox, what are your current settings for nox? particularly phone model? i gather memory addresses will be different from phone to phone. . .or any other ideas you can share?

also, what version of game guardian was used in the video?

Capture.JPG

Edited by Cerberus17

4 minutes ago, Cerberus17 said:

hello everyone, new to the forums. i tried following all steps provided here but i kept on getting to only 2 addresses and i'm not even done with the steps in the video. . .

couple of questions for those on nox, what are your current settings for nox? particularly phone model? i gather memory addresses will be different from phone to phone. . .or any other ideas you can share?

Capture.JPG

On NOX, Set your memory range to Anonymous. A warning though, use older versions of Eternium when cheating because 1.2.42 has encrypted the game even further, it maybe possible to cheat but it's more time consuming than downgrading to 1.2.33 and cheat their. Just make sure to make an account to have your save backed up. You downgrade by uninstalling 1.2.42 completely then installing the 1.2.33 apk. Make sure that auto update is disabled on Google Playstore.

10 minutes ago, Zaidos said:

On NOX, Set your memory range to Anonymous. A warning though, use older versions of Eternium when cheating because 1.2.42 has encrypted the game even further, it maybe possible to cheat but it's more time consuming than downgrading to 1.2.33 and cheat their. Just make sure to make an account to have your save backed up. You downgrade by uninstalling 1.2.42 completely then installing the 1.2.33 apk. Make sure that auto update is disabled on Google Playstore.

Hi Zaidos, thanks for the quick response. Yes, I'm on 1.2.33 with auto updates off. I'll try to set the memory range to anonymous in GG then let you know what happens. 

quick update, getting the same thing :(

Capture2.JPG

Edited by Cerberus17
update