Eternium mage and minions 1.2.42

I've managed to do it - gems and gold, however I had to start my game/characters from scratch (but it was worth it).

Anyone interested?

Edited by dmw33

1 hour ago, dmw33 said:

I've managed to do it - gems and gold, however I had to start my game/characters from scratch (but it was worth it).

Anyone interested?

Can you explain how to do? I can only do with gold through the multiplier. However, I have to way to change gem, as the game instacrash when I modify its value.

Alright guys, but it's by no means a clear-cut tutorial, and well technically - I didn't hack 1.2.42, but 1.2.33 then reverted back.

Firstly I had 1.2.42 installed and up to date. I also had Lucky Patcher's 'Disable signature verification in the package manager' applied in xposed settings.

What I did was install the 1.2.33 apk version over the top of 1.2.42, then I went into the data/data game folder and deleted (my memory is a bit fuzzy here guys) player.player.dat, play_stats.csv and possibly the player.HERO file there.

Then I (funnily) opened the update_complete file with a text editor and changed the version to 1.2.33. Opened the game, made a new character then...

I followed this YouTube tut exactly:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aHLEKmeAT14 to get the gems and gold.

Finally I quit, installed the 1.2.42 apk over the top of the other, edited the update_complete file to read 1.2.4.2 and I was set.

I backed up all my files before doing any of this.

Screenshot_1w.jpg

Screenshot_1.jpg

Edited by dmw33

It's experience that is really what I am looking for.

@ooshi where did you get 1.2.33 version and its obb file? apkpure?

EDIT: Found it. I'll be "staying" with this 1.2.33 version for a while.

Edited by Zaidos

Important note:

I was going to stay with 1.2.33 as well, however, on the 3rd or 4th level there was a problem loading resources that weren't available, so the game crashed, therefore I had to overwrite back to 1.2.42. Apk and data weren't compatible.

34 minutes ago, dmw33 said:

Important note:

I was going to stay with 1.2.33 as well, however, on the 3rd or 4th level there was a problem loading resources that weren't available, so the game crashed, therefore I had to overwrite back to 1.2.42. Apk and data weren't compatible.

Huh, I've already finished the first planet. Anyway, what I did isn't the same as what @dmw33 did. I simply made sure that my save file is connected to my Eternium Account. I completely uninstalled 1.2.42 then installed the 1.2.33 apk. Once I logged in 1.2.33, I let it download everything it needed. Afterwards, I started using GG to edit Gold/Gems and Exp.

A warning about EXP editing. It has a chance of bricking your particular character in entering Trials, it will show a memory error. I recommend levelling up to 70 normally, then that's where you start experience editing.

Note: Disable App Auto-update on Google Playstore.