Can you hack Stick Ranger?

This game is totally unhackable. I tried so much but I couldn't find a way for hack this game. You can hack it on Computer with using Cheat Engine. But you can't hack it in your phone. Please help me guys. I really need that game's hack.

:)

etab5 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

• Moderators
11 hours ago, Killer_Instinct said:

This game is totally unhackable. I tried so much but I couldn't find a way for hack this game. You can hack it on Computer with using Cheat Engine. But you can't hack it in your phone. Please help me guys. I really need that game's hack.

:)

The fact you can with CE leaves me to believe you can with GG too... Unless it has ptrace. 

The fact you can with CE leaves me to believe you can with GG too... Unless it has ptrace. 

Cheat Engine has more options than GG. I tried too much but I still can't find a way. If you know a way, here's your chance to explain :)

• Moderators

Enemy HP and gold... 

Each enemy has a place in memory for its hp. Hp is 0 until you open a level. 

Gold, same idea, each gold piece, 10,20,30,40 etc etc it's a spot in memory. Value is 0 until the gold piece spawns. 

Use magic rebase with this game one you find your values. Never have to search them again. 

I don't know how far to edit values for enemy, but what you saw in video was enough for me to get through the entire game. 

Screenshot_20170708-061907.png

42 minutes ago, NoFear said:

Enemy HP and gold... 

Gold, same idea, each gold piece, 10,20,30,40 etc etc it's a spot in memory. Value is 0 until the gold piece spawns. 

Use magic rebase with this game one you find your values. Never have to search them again. 

I don't know how far to edit values for enemy, but what you saw in video was enough for me to get through the entire game. 

Screenshot_20170708-061907.png

So this means I must search for 0 at first then start a level and search the enemy health, Freeze it at 0 and then ok for all enemies of this type?

Mmm... Gonna try it.

What type it is? Dword?

Enemy HP and gold... 

Screenshot_20170708-061907.thumb.png.29b8822017bc15ac4f8b5d940ac0a7d8.png

It worked! I wonder if it works for exp too. Now I will try it. Thanks a lot man!

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Backlift said:

So this means I must search for 0 at first then start a level and search the enemy health, Freeze it at 0 and then ok for all enemies of this type?

Mmm... Gonna try it.

What type it is? Dword?

Dword 

C++B memory range. 

I didn't bother with xp, didn't know how important it would be. I can attempt that to if needed. 

Archived