Request for Assassin's Creed Rebellion

MitoTakatori

• 3 months later...
On 28.11.2018 at 23:23, BadCase said:

Я опубликую сценарий позже сегодня для этого

Он дает монеты, дерево и камни, дублирует предметы инвентаря, доводит до максимума уровень вашего Братства, устанавливает уровень всех персонажей на то, что вы хотите, и Godmode

please give this script. did not find a working link

Hello guy's.

I recently started again to play AC rebellion, and have some questions.

I manage by myself to change some values (ressources, money, froze HP of characters) by looking for values in memory.
I also manage to speed up craft and characters leveling just by using speed hack.
But the toolbox looks more convenient. Is it still working ? The link is broken.

Is there still no way to change server side values ? Energy, rift token, and of course helix credit.
I tried, but it's only visual. I tried some tricks like speed up the energy production (i found 3 values bounded to the "production level"). But once again, it's still visual.

And finaly, what about the "rift bug" who put you 1st in a new empty bracket ? How is it working ? I have to level down my level, enter in the new rift, and then level up it again ?

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
On 09.12.2018 at 09:20, NoFear said:

Отлично сработано.

Не пробовал скрипт. Отладка игры и работа на спирали ....

В магазине есть один раздел, в котором цена спирали не проверяется сервером. Можно установить цену в 1, и она синхронизируется .... Установите в 0 или отрицательно, кнопка для покупки не имеет никакого действия ...

which section of the store are you talking about? how did you manage to find the right value?

hmm does anyone know how to change the values of the amount of DNA drop in missions?
I can't narrow it down lol, since the value is 3 and it freezes the game if i change it.
Also I tried manipulating drop rates, like trying to make 99.99% chance on +25 hero frag for bayek. I changed it but it's just the visuals lol since it's server sided i guess haha.

So far so good, the only things impossible to manipulate is Intel (directly, but there's a roundabout way to get unli intel hehe), Database Credits (DBC), Helix and Featured Hero Cube fragments.

12 hours ago, EzioAuditore said:

хм кто-нибудь знает, как изменить значения количества выпадающей ДНК в миссиях?
Я не могу сузить его, lol, так как значение равно 3, и оно останавливает игру, если я его поменяю.
Также я пытался манипулировать показателями выпадения, например, пытался получить шанс 99,99% на +25 героя для байка. Я изменил это, но это только визуальные эффекты, так как это на стороне сервера, я думаю, ха-ха.

Пока все хорошо, единственными вещами, которыми невозможно манипулировать, являются Intel (напрямую, но есть обходной способ получить все, что угодно), фрагменты базы данных (DBC), Helix и Featured Hero Cube.

what do you mean by the word "intel"? have you tried to crack acr via Charles?

intel as in energy used in missions, nah i just modify the levels thru GG.

Do you join late in brackets? because if i join at the start i get grouped together with the other cheaters lol.
And i think at some point brackets close so i assume you wait a bit before joining events to get a solo hacker bracket? Or is there a way to get solo 50-50 bracket?
Because for me atm i just lower my level to 44 just so that i get solo bracket (since i only need DNA, since rare mats value can be changed anyway even if you have 1pc), since when i joined last time in 50-50 bracket i was together with 30 cheaters lol. I join at the start of the event.

Edited by EzioAuditore

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...