Request for Assassin's Creed Rebellion

MitoTakatori

• 1 month later...

Well, I tested the script on the newest version of the game, I only used the part to change character levels. It seems to work fine, however characters assigned to tasks in HQ don't get leveled up, but that's not much of a problem.

HOWEVER, I did encounter a somewhat weird bug. After I changed the levels of my characters (set them to 23, which is my current brotherhood level), the Ranking in current Rift Event stopped working, suddenly I'm the only one in my level bracket and I'm shown as 1st. Not sure what happened there.

18 hours ago, marsrp1 said:

Well, I tested the script on the newest version of the game, I only used the part to change character levels. It seems to work fine, however characters assigned to tasks in HQ don't get leveled up, but that's not much of a problem.

HOWEVER, I did encounter a somewhat weird bug. After I changed the levels of my characters (set them to 23, which is my current brotherhood level), the Ranking in current Rift Event stopped working, suddenly I'm the only one in my level bracket and I'm shown as 1st. Not sure what happened there.

i noticed this as well..

also look at this

Screenshot_2.png

3 hours ago, marsrp1 said:

Well funnily enough, the event has ended and... I got the 1st place reward. It didn't end up as nothing or a reward for whatever place, but actual 1st place reward. Which is weird considering this aspect is completely server side...

yes same thing happened with me

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/29/2018 at 11:17 AM, BadCase said:

Ok here is the script

Assassin's Creed Rebellion v2.0.1 ToolBox by BadCase (#87r1v042)

sadly i have had no luck with the helix and dna but you only have to get enough to obtain a character with the script you can set them to level 39

hey i can not download your script

error displaying  " We could not locate the item you are trying to view."

can you help me by sending the script on [email protected]

2 hours ago, hero007 said:

any one can help me 

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz give me the lua script for version 2.3.0

Here you go, enjoy!😉

This'll work for every version until now, can't comment on the upcoming versions of the game.

AssassinsCreedRebellionBadCase1.0.1.lua

Edited by LoneWarrior

lol I just blasted this game hacker yesterday, the material changed too much and the system prompted the archive to be abnormal. I loaded the server archive, the warehouse was full of hundreds of thousands of grids, then I quit the game and I was ranked first. First, I modified the gold coins, materials, character ratings, assassin level, frozen blood into the map invincible

19 hours ago, INeedHax said:

@BadCase do you mind finding out a way to hack the score you'll get in events, because when ever I do, It returns to its normal value 

pretty sure that is server sided but not 100% sure