Request for Assassin's Creed Rebellion

MitoTakatori

2 hours ago, NoFear said:

Member at Sbenny I think created mod, unlocks all characters...

He said that the DNA is only visual in server sided. So does that means that when I go back and use the Google play edition, I won't have the same amount of helix and DNA I had before?

• Moderators
49 minutes ago, INeedHax said:

He said that the DNA is only visual in server sided. So does that means that when I go back and use the Google play edition, I won't have the same amount of helix and DNA I had before?

Correct. 

16 hours ago, INeedHax said:

But I for example used them, to get my assassins from 1 to 5stars, when i go back to normal game version,  would it return from 5stars to 1star?

If your using the mod an obtained char will be ok however if you use the mod to rank up unobtained char then this will mess up your save game.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey BadCase, I've used your script- it's great. And everything is going fine(it's been a week now).

But i noticed that the rift event's POWER requirements for each chapter increases as per our HQ level. So, I now, want to lower the HQ level to a "particular" level.

Can you PLEASE work on that buddy?

5 hours ago, LoneWarrior said:

Hey BadCase, I've used your script- it's great. And everything is going fine(it's been a week now).

But i noticed that the rift event's POWER requirements for each chapter increases as per our HQ level. So, I now, want to lower the HQ level to a "particular" level.

Can you PLEASE work on that buddy?

Thanks did the feature i added in the last update effect the power requirements for you or do they stay the same?

Did Ubisoft patch the ''change brotherhood level'' option in the script? I changed the lvl to 10 after being max lvl, as said in the description, and when the event started I was put in the 30-39 lvl league. I followed the steps. the last event it worked.