Request for Assassin's Creed Rebellion

MitoTakatori

Name of Game: Assassins's Creed Rebellion
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk):https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ubisoft.accovenant
Version: 1.X
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: Needed modded Helix values
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: Tried searching values using GG, but no dice.
Comments: If anyone here can hack the values of Helix in this great game, please share it!!! Thanks in advance fellow assassins!

• 9 months later...

I have change the gold, wood, materials, stone, potions, brotherhood experience and the experience of each assassin.

Just use the normal method... Scan for a value, add, scan again, add again, scan...

When you have less scanned values you will be able ti modify.

But I really like to modify Helix T.T 

If someone in this game guardian have an idea...plz tell us.

I have the latest version of Assassin's Creed Rebellion.

• 7 months later...
Actually it is possible to do with several values, like currencies and resources, but I can not find the way to change the Helix, character status, dna or inventory limit.
I do not know much, but I already tried to change purchase values to negative, use XOR key (I think I was right lol) and make several types of possible changes like mission awards and goals and nothing ...
Anybody got it? It's possible?

On 11/24/2018 at 10:47 AM, Draier said:
Actually it is possible to do with several values, like currencies and resources, but I can not find the way to change the Helix, character status, dna or inventory limit.
I do not know much, but I already tried to change purchase values to negative, use XOR key (I think I was right lol) and make several types of possible changes like mission awards and goals and nothing ...
Anybody got it? It's possible?

Even if you change the helix mission rewards when they are awarded they only give the original amount

4 hours ago, BadCase said:

Even if you change the helix mission rewards when they are awarded they only give the original amount

True!
Since launching I have done all possible testing with the little knowledge I have, but nothing I have done has resulted in anything. (In addition to crashs lol)
I can not even find a value in the searches, either...
?

Edited by Draier

Hello can someone modify the DNA points without unlocking the character to return them to the original?

and on the rest, I managed to successfully modify the normal money and the forge materials.

Try to change to negative values or just decrease the purchases of the store but either the game is broken or you just go back to the originals not letting me buy.

I will post a script later today for this

It gives coins, wood and stones, duplicates inventory items, levels your Brotherhood to max, sets the level of all characters to whatever you want and Godmode

Thanks BadCase, The problem with the DNA and the helix points, as well as the energy, is that they are stored in the server and use that data, returning you to the original values. On the other hand I got something interesting but I think that under risk of banning and it is to edit the gold limit of the treasury and that of the information (energy).

Any novelty such as being able to modify time or points of the event, rewards received, or more, please post it.

Edited by GrIMDeMoN

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators
On 11/29/2018 at 12:47 AM, BadCase said:

Ok here is the script

Assassin's Creed Rebellion v2.0.1 ToolBox by BadCase (#87r1v042)

sadly i have had no luck with the helix and dna but you only have to get enough to obtain a character with the script you can set them to level 39

Well done.

Didn't try the script. Been debugging the game and working on helix....

There is one section in the shop that helix price isn't being checked with the server. Can set price to 1 and it syncs.... Set to 0 or negative, button to purchase has no action...

3 minutes ago, NoFear said:

Well done.

Didn't try the script. Been debugging the game and working on helix....

There is one section in the shop that helix price isn't being checked with the server. Can set price to 1 and it syncs.... Set to 0 or negative, button to purchase has no action...

Thank you, I will have to look at it some more, also when people hit above 99 million coins it stores it differently so that part of the script fails

• Moderators
16 minutes ago, BadCase said:

Thank you, I will have to look at it some more, also when people hit above 99 million coins it stores it differently so that part of the script fails

Interesting...

I really think this item that cost helix is going to be the trick. I can make prices for non helix negative. This is the only one that's "breaking" the button when made 0 or less.