Backlift

You need a recovery for this to flash the zip with the new boot animation, but careful because if you flash the wrong zip you will finish with bootloop.
Before i used this site: www.bhoot.co.uk for my Z1, check if they have for your phone.

9 hours ago, MrNob0dy said:

You need a recovery for this to flash the zip with the new boot animation, but careful because if you flash the wrong zip you will finish with bootloop.
Before i used this site: www.bhoot.co.uk for my Z1, check if they have for your phone.

I have recovery but it's not needed.

This app changes the "bootanimation.zip" file with su permission, and after a restart it take effect.

(easy, just tap install and done)

So don't worry about bootloops or etc.

And for companility, there is a "resolution" described for every one of them, so you can check if it is compatible with your screen resolution.

(but even if you try the one that is not for your resolution, it will get really small or out of border, I tried, no harm anyway)

But it does even have an ability to convert other resolution to the resolution of your device.

Archived