How to hack the new version of aurcus online?

Netoe

Name: Aurcus Online

Version: 2.2.5

DL Link: https://www.google.com.ph/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://play.google.com/store/apps/details%3Fid%3Dcom.asobimo.aurcusonline.ww%26hl%3Dfil%26referrer%3Dutm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_medium%3Dorganic%26utm_term%3Daurcus%2Bonline%26pcampaignid%3DAPPU_1_2BtZWfqKNMm_0ASlmqagDA&ved=0ahUKEwj61qaJ_-rUAhXJH5QKHSWNCcQQ5IQBCBkwAA&usg=AFQjCNF2WgFvdNsrbIPbE_S23WSa1surHg

What to hack: 1 hit all mobs in current map without being disconnected and banned.

Have you tried it,what happened? : Yes, i always got dc and the mobs i kill doesnt count. They took damage but dont die and after a few seconds ill get dc.

Additional Info: I only need 1 hit all mobs on current map for me to level up fast and some are asking for it too. Please help me.

This game is online and server-sided.

The data is processed and stored in server, changes with GG will not affect that, and that's why you disconnected because you desynced with the server so it tries to reconnect.

Briefly, you can't hack this game with GG.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Well, i know how to hack a new version of Aurcus. But there is a risk. What i can hack on new version of Aurcus is Area,  and Damage.

The risk is,  after 24 hour, your account get banned. Yup, you just can hack the game within 24 hour.  And tomorrow,  your account will get banned. 

Anyway,  if you know how to not get banned, or unbanned,  or anti banned,  or wathever you call it,  i can teach you how to hack the new Aurcus. 

PM me

[email protected]

• 3 months later...
On ‎7‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 10:35 PM, Backlift said:

This game is online and server-sided.

The data is processed and stored in server, changes with GG will not affect that, and that's why you disconnected because you desynced with the server so it tries to reconnect.

Briefly, you can't hack this game with GG.

If you are saying it is, then it should be impossible for cheaters to exist for games like Identity V. Yet they exist even though the game is server sided.

Do correct me if I'm missing something. I also wish to believe all server sided games can't be cheated yet hackers/cheaters exist. I would love know what tools they use to game a server sided/online only game.

Archived