Dark sword 2.0.0 Hack

Hi.

This is a guide, sorry I was unable to post this on Android/cheats section, maybe insufficient permission? please move :)

Let's get to it>>>

Game name: Dark Sword

Version: 2.0.0 (latest as now)

Play link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nanoo.darksword&hl=en

NOTICES>>>>>>>>>>

1_This game has ptrace_attach protection (or something), thus normally GG will alert you and game Will crash upon selecting it's process.

2_this game has server-side purchase check so IAP won't work(LP). Haven't tried freedom, maybe works.

3_Note that there are 2 processess, one with (!) and one with (#) at the start, the real one is the (#) one,  the other is just a booby process.

4_You must configure GG a bit, go to settings, and change "memory access mode" to "Experimental".

Now it bypasses the protection.

MUST-READ>>>>>>>>>>

1_The "EAZY" hacks are very easy, but they may not work next time you open the game (I'm pretty sure they won't work next time) , good for a first time or emergency hack.(for example you want to do the REAL hack but the value is too low)

2_The "REAL" hacks are a bit harder, but they always work, reliable and long term.  Good when you have the time to do it.

3_Online play NOT tested, so you may get banned or something when online, I use AFWALL to block the game Internet access.

HACKS>>>>>>>>>>

1_"EAZY" Unlimited Money: 
At the right side there is a timer that gives you free 1K money every 30min, use GG speedhack and set it to something like 1800, so you will get 1K per second.

>LAZY Hint: you can use "Repetitouch" with GG to enhance money gathering with EAZY way, like this:

Set speed to 1800 at GG
Open repeti and press record then rapidly tap the free coin icon and then after a few shots stop it, hold the play button and select infinite...there you go,  just put the phone there and after a few time you will get like a million!

2_"REAL" Unlimited Money:
Value is "pointer" controlled or has an "offset", I'm not pro at them, didn't found it. Use the soul hack below and buy coins at shop.(less hassle than going for the pointer etc...)

3_"REAL" Unlimited Spirit Pieces:
(for upgrading allies)
Go to sanctuary and play some challenges and earn spirit pieces then search the number you have as an "Encrypted" "Xor word",  change the value and search until you find 1 value and then remove the last 3 digits (It's a -1 billion,  change it to -1 million)

>LAZY Hint: you can use Repetitouch here too! When your spirit pieces are unlimited, record your taps on upgrade button for ally and then set replay speed to 5x at repeti settings and after a few minutes...Viola! Your Ally is a one-shot killer!

4_"EAZY" Unlimited Stamina:
When stamina is less than 20 it will give you 1 stamina per 15 min, use speedhack and refill your stamina.

5_"REAL" Unlimited Stamina:
Like #3 Find the "Encrypted" "Xor word" by changing value and searching until you get only 1 value, remove last 3 digits.

6_"REAL" Unlimited Souls: (BEST HACK)
Search for "Encrypted" "Xor word" as usual.

>Search HELP_1: you can get 40 souls in options by tapping on fb and twitter icon, and use 10 by purchasing equipment in shop, this way makes 6 possible value changes even if you have used up all your souls, it's enough to find the value.

>Search HELP_2: if you done the first help and still need more changes, play at infinite tower, it gives 3 souls per floor, and even the floor is too hard, use other hacks to power up yourself.

With souls you can buy almost any other item in-game.

There are some stones in the game (power stone, green stone, bla bla bla...), earning them is a hassle. I have currently got 1 iron stone after a lot of levels ...and need 10 for an upgrade! :/
I guess these are "Encrypted" "Xor word" too.

-have fun!

I found out on FAQ Is said "GG can't hack games with Ptrace_attach"....  However I was able to hack this game with Ptrace_attach by changing memory accessing mode to "Experimental"... 

• 1 month later...

i found out of a way to get the power stones  (after looking at some youtube videos)

first you will need at least 2 pieces of armor/weapons

one low tier  (1, 2, 3, any of them, grade quality doesn't matter either) and one high tier (like one of the set items)

go to  your inventory and select one of the set armor (or weapon) piece

press the special drop down menu and select tier transcendence

notice it will say in red Power Stone (0/134) (or if you've played awhile the 0 will be some other number probably)

go to GG and do a new search for 134 using Dword for the type

then go back to the game and select one of the lower tiered armor/weapons

in my case i have a tier 5 sword, go to the special drop down menu and select Tier Transcendence

notice for this item now it says  Power Stone (0/5) (if yours is a tier 1 it will say 0/1 tier 2 0/2 so on and so forth)

go back in game and select high tier set armor/weapon (you did your first search with) press the special drop down menu and select Tier Transcendence

go to GG  and you will notice that the value changed from 5 (or whatever your low tier item was) to 134

edit the 134 value to -999,999,999 and press yes

go back to the game and press the Tier Transcendence button and it will ask you "Use 100 souls for tier transcendence?" press the OK button

and now it should say Power Stone (999999999/182) for a new value on your screen.

and with this no more power stone worries

there's probably a way you can get the other stone types as well but i haven't figured that out.

Edit: there's a guy a youtube that covered this and alot of other edits is it allowed to post someone else video on here?

Archived