(Possible) New feature request in GG

datguygamer

Question

Since there's an option in Game Guardian for reverting values (noted by that backwards arrow sign) which basically means Undo, why not add another feature that is basically "Re-Do"? It will give you your edited values back after you reverted it/other selected values.

The reason I am saying this is because as an example: While hacking Trials Frontier tracks, bikes, paintjobs, outfits etc, I had to change values back and forth as after you purchase an item in the shop it doesn't appear again (unless the values are the original ones). So you have to change your value to the old one before it pops up again (like changing an ID of coins to ID of bike blueprints or completely search for new values every time which becomes tedious). Having both Undo and Redo options will speed up the process and I think it will be a neat addition.

Feel free to correct me if I made any mistake in suggesting the feature. Thanks for the new "Hide" feature though. That's such an awesome addition.

2 answers to this question

• Administrators

We plan introduce support lua scripting. With it you can make own scripts and make desired count of redo/undo and other things.

I do not see need in Redo function. It is rare feature for use.

3 hours ago, Enyby said:

We plan introduce support lua scripting. With it you can make own scripts and make desired count of redo/undo and other things.

I do not see need in Redo function. It is rare feature for use.

Okay I understand. I thought a right side pointing arrow beside a left one would be very common use in hacking some games and would help. But okay, thanks for the reply. Peace.

Archived