Hello, anyone knows how bypass android games that have anti-GameGuardian Protection, how to use game guardian on apps that block game guardian(it detects game guardian and goes out of game)

How to make game guardian undetected?

Basically in FAQ it is said that GG can't hack games with protection unless it has direct access to memory and thats an option not every kernel offer, very very few maybe.

But based on my experience on Dark sword 2.0.0 I also encountered that error of ptrace_attach.

I changed the memory accessing mode to "Experimental" and it bypassed it somehow.

It's based on experience, theorically I'm not the developer and I don't know what happened...Maybe even the games ptrace_attach was weak and GG luckily passed by, but it worth try I think.

And lastly if it didn't worked, as first I said they have mentioned that it won't work.

5 minutes ago, Backlift said:

Basically in FAQ it is said that GG can't hack games with protection unless it has direct access to memory and thats an option not every kernel offer, very very few maybe.

But based on my experience on Dark sword 2.0.0 I also encountered that error of ptrace_attach.

I changed the memory accessing mode to "Experimental" and it bypassed it somehow.

It's based on experience, theorically I'm not the developer and I don't know what happened...Maybe even the games ptrace_attach was weak and GG luckily passed by, but it worth try I think.

And lastly if it didn't worked, as first I said they have mentioned that it won't work.

Thanks for your reply, I will try to bypass protection by accessing memory on experimental mode

Archived