Please help

Runninglean

Name of Game:tap sports baseball 2017

Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk):

Version if you know it:1.2.1

What cheat? Health, xp, gold...:anything would help

Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?:yes did a lot of hacks ... ie:loyalty points, all boxes turning price from gold to blue cash....all stopped with forced update

Is the game server-sided?: parts of game i think

Comments:please help thank you 

• 2 weeks later...

I am trying to build a community of people who play this game that we can share tips and tricks on staying ahead of Glu.... i pretty much do what you know and continually reset them. I am looking for other ways to hack the game as well.  Thank you for your interest 

I would love to have a similar type of community. How are you resetting them? That would be awesome information to know.

I'm not looking to make any money off this stuff, just want to have fun with the game and not have to pay those ludicrous prices to compete with strong teams.

Edited by uwish

On 7/17/2017 at 8:18 PM, Runninglean said:

Cool, do you have line app? As it would be way easier to set this type if thing up and me to get you information. Talk to you tomorrow. Thank you for reply

I do. Talk soon, thanks.

Edited by uwish

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...