Zynga Slots

J-I-N-X

Would like to find a way to hack the game in anyway that gives me the advantage. Encrypted Value Count (Feel free to try. These are after trying to search for values myself): 1. Coin value (add or subtract makes no difference) 2. Previous winnings 3. Bonus coins given after certain time has past (interesting fact is if you move the system time 5 hours ahead you can recollect the bonus. Downside is that once you reset the time the game makes you wait until 5 hours after the last collected time, i.e. if the time was 1 am and you set it to 6 am and reset the time to 1 am then you now have to wait until 11 am unless you move the clock ahead to 11 am and then after resetting the clock you now have to wait until 4 pm.) Possible exploits: 1. Slot wheel symbol position (was messing with the position of the 3rd wheel. The jackpot icon is only on the wheel once. The first 3 wheel have one jackpot symbol each. I figure narrowing the symbol position to a number value should be possible.) 2. Fever mode total winnings 3. Puzzle/Bonus mode total winnings or each piece's value There is also a coin shop which I have seen exploited on other apps so maybe this can be modded. All and any help is always appreciated. The Jinxed One

I have located an exploit. You can use titanium backup to restore lost chips. Zynga might be hip to this because the save is also on Zynga's server. Upon restore and opening the app it asks if you want to use your data or theirs. I used a firewall to stop the data from being transmitted. Might be another route to exploiting the data. The Jinxed One

• 1 year later...

I stopped playing this because there were no more updates, but I know changing the time on device up a few hours would make the bonus reload, similar to time cheat with candy crush

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk