BaBaK518

Name of Game: Candy Crush Saga ... new update version
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.king.candycrushsaga&hl=en_GB&referrer=utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_medium%3Dorganic%26utm_term%3Dcandy+crush+saga&pcampaignid=APPU_1_0R9RWYDjH-Tg6ASMt4TgCg
Version: 1.102.1
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: ALL THINGs , Move, Health, bombs, and etc
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: YES... I tried ALL HACK TOOLS... couldn't hack it... even i tried ALL options in GG and nothing could do...
Comments: plz help if you can guid me... if you can help so plz do it... if you are hacker or cracker plz help me... i wish you god bless

One More Thing...

When i search for a value in gg, after 4 or 5 time i REFINE, it finds to me 5-6 adress that contain a number that is deferent to my object...

It like a 165,376,698 or 265,654 or 5,694 or numbers like this things... that contain a several digit... but i find to 1 digit or 2 digit number... like 24 or 8...

What should i do to find my object???

How can i find my number from these several digit numbers???? How can i convert these numbers to change to my number???? How can i find solution????

Plz advise me...

Tnx a lot to you

Archived