Thoughts!! Live memory dump to pc mem editors via bluetooth

Is it possibe to feed androids live memory and process directly to a pc or linux and be able to modify the values via pc to android to avoid ptrace or process scanner. It would be like a spoof for these annoying added security features.

Any thoughts?

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/22/2017 at 6:31 PM, Enyby said:

No. You do not understand what is it ptrace.

Only one possible option - direct edit physical memory. But most of kernels do not allow this.

You can always set up Nox on your PC and edit Physical Memory(selecting NoxHandle didn't work) with Cheat Engine. Worked for me on a game called Final Taptasy which uses ptrace.

It's a long and tedious process though. It was for me at least since I'm still running DDR3 1600. It's well worth it though since you get to put a big ol' middle finger up to their face in what is basically their own territory saying 'Fuck your microtransactions cunt.' and you still get to play online PvP after you've done the aforementioned things. Doesn't get much more satisfying than that.

6 hours ago, Xleezy said:

You can always set up Nox on your PC and edit Physical Memory(selecting NoxHandle didn't work) with Cheat Engine. Worked for me on a game called Final Taptasy which uses ptrace.

It's a long and tedious process though. It was for me at least since I'm still running DDR3 1600. It's well worth it though since you get to put a big ol' middle finger up to their face in what is basically their own territory saying 'Fuck your microtransactions cunt.' and you still get to play online PvP after you've done the aforementioned things. Doesn't get much more satisfying than that.

"Fuck your microtransactions cunt."

Dead on brother 

Thank you for your information. You just blew my mind i will def check into knox on the pc.

What if there was a way to emulate the devices hardware virtually to a pc.  Then inject the phone with updated data. Is it possible to run through a emulator that thinks its on droid  but with a mem tool attached to the emulators process, so that it mods all apps/games can be modded.now everything  is inside of android and nothing can scan outside the emulator including ext attached processes. 

Archived