Summoners War

Selim1509

• 2 weeks later...
On Wednesday, August 02, 2017 at 5:13 PM, Backlift said:

Didn't I posted it? Mmm..it thought I did so...

Anyway, here you go:

MOD v3.5.1

Description:

- More damage to enemies

Source:

Farsroid.com

Thanks for the link but is there a new update. I just make through the hall of heroes then update came and bang I'm sad again. Plz need help to farm 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Hallo, ich bin neu hier und hoffe das man mir auch auf Deutsch helfen kann??

Seid ein paar Tagen ist von SW die neue Verison 6.2.1 erschieben kann mir da einer helfen wie gameguardian  dort funktioniert z.b. mit high damage oder one hit win.

Wenn ich das Spiel mit gg starte und die große datei (180 - 3.. MB) hinzufüge wird kommte eine meldung das ich am Spiel eingreife und ich werde mit einem SW Fehler aus dem Spiel geworfen und soll dann alle störenden programme schließen. Es wäre super von euch wenn ich hier hilfe bekommen könnte, da ich mich mit den HEX Werten nicht auskenne wenn man mir aber eine gute Anleitung macht dann verstehe ich auch das alles.

Ich bedanke mich bei euch und bleibt alle gesund.

Hello, I'm new here and I hope they can help me in German too?

Since a few days the new version 6.2.1 has been released by SW, someone can help me how gameguardian works there e.g. with high damage or one hit win. If I start the game with gg and add the large file (180 - 3 .. MB) a message comes up that I am intervening in the game and I am thrown out of the game with a software error and should then close all disruptive programs. It would be great from you if I could get help here, because I am not familiar with the HEX values, but if you give me good instructions then I understand everything. I thank you all and stay healthy.